• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Evod starter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Donk

Feb 1, 2014
kendal.uk
Hi im new to vaping, i was given a pen by a friend and have not smoked since(2 weeks) which im very proud of.

Now i want to get the mrs and myself a starter kit iv browsed the forum and found bits on the evod starter kit and looks like the one we should get, I don't fancy ordering from over seas because of the amount of time it might take to arrive.

Iv been browsing the web and found a evod 650 on this site Evod Starter Kit SS - Starter Kits and was wondering if anyone has ordered from this site or if you can find it cheaper anywhere else?:):)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi im new to vaping, i was given a pen by a friend and have not smoked since(2 weeks) which im very proud of.

Now i want to get the mrs and myself a starter kit iv browsed the forum and found bits on the evod starter kit and looks like the one we should get, I don't fancy ordering from over seas because of the amount of time it might take to arrive.

Iv been browsing the web and found a evod 650 on this site Evod Starter Kit SS - Starter Kits and was wondering if anyone has ordered from this site or if you can find it cheaper anywhere else?:):)

I would recommend anything from that Vendor.

(Some people think I am connected to them, but I am not, despite my reviews....)

You can buy cheaper, but it won't be branded "kit". For a Kanger 2 battery kit with 2 evods and charger, you won't do better.

Well done for finding it. It's safe to say that somebody somewhere has bought something like that today for £60 thinking that's the going rate. One company charges £79.99.

A safe, reliable and fast vendor. They hold the 2nd place in "record delivery time"...beaten only by the great "Vape Escape" who once got a kit to me in 16 hours.

The Donk

Feb 1, 2014
kendal.uk
I would recommend anything from that Vendor.

(Some people think I am connected to them, but I am not, despite my reviews....)

You can buy cheaper, but it won't be branded "kit". For a Kanger 2 battery kit with 2 evods and charger, you won't do better.

Well done for finding it. It's safe to say that somebody somewhere has bought something like that today for £60 thinking that's the going rate. One company charges £79.99.

A safe, reliable and fast vendor. They hold the 2nd place in "record delivery time"...beaten only by the great "Vape Escape" who once got a kit to me in 16 hours.

Sounds good to me thanks for the quick reply:thumb:

Pukka

Jan 28, 2014
United Kingdom

I bought this kit from that website (was recomended in the newbie section) and very happy with it. I did however have a problem with one of the tanks (cartos?) leaking.... Was fixed by adding an extra rubber thingy from one of the spare coils. :unsure:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I bought this kit from that website (was recomended in the newbie section) and very happy with it. I did however have a problem with one of the tanks (cartos?) leaking.... Was fixed by adding an extra rubber thingy from one of the spare coils. :unsure:

Yes, the occasional leak in a clearomiser (different from cartos) is kind of to be expected, especially with bottom coil (BCC).

Glad you found a cure though.

Cap'nTripps

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
The South
Hi I also brought the Evod starter kit (in classy black) from myepack.co.uk, as they seemed much cheaper than anywhere else. I brought the kit for 29 quid - my local store was selling the exact same kit for £49! Ive had no issues with it; no leaks as of yet. the kanger gear is solid, except for a couple of wicks that went way too early. Oh yeah, if you use the same site, I think the wicks work out around £1.05 if you buy them ten at a time, that's the cheapest I've seen pretty much anywhere, that is until I can figure out to re-wick the things myself.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi I also brought the Evod starter kit (in classy black) from myepack.co.uk, as they seemed much cheaper than anywhere else. I brought the kit for 29 quid - my local store was selling the exact same kit for £49! Ive had no issues with it; no leaks as of yet. the kanger gear is solid, except for a couple of wicks that went way too early. Oh yeah, if you use the same site, I think the wicks work out around £1.05 if you buy them ten at a time, that's the cheapest I've seen pretty much anywhere, that is until I can figure out to re-wick the things myself.

Myepack are great.

My local store sells the same kit for £99.99

There is no shame left in this business. It's become the wild west of ripping people off.

Thank goodness some Vendors actually value repeat business.

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Cap'nTripps

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
The South
Thats the thing i prefer about going online for kit; these outfits have to be competitive to survive, meaning great deals, where a b&m shop can afford to really jack your wallet (a previous poster said a shop was charging almost 100 for an evod kit)! Its not so bad at the place i use-they never charge more than around +10% on top, althogh i paid over the rrp for a kanger esmart (great kit imo)-£40, although it came with a nice case and 30 ml of good juice. But yeah, theyve got the "sale, sale, sale" mentality, and i cant stand that-none of that hard sale crap online. Myepack is a great site, its where i got my evod kit for 30 quid; i also use magnificig for juice at 10 for 5 10 ml bottles, premium juice with off the wall flavours inc sherbert, red bull, vannila ice cream, though its uk based though.

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
But yeah, theyve got the "sale, sale, sale" mentality, and i cant stand that-none of that hard sale crap online.

I hate the "fake" sale business online. There is one vendor (sponsors of this forum) that advertises stuff at "reduced from" and it's still more expensive than anywhere else.
It grinds my gears. I'd rather a company said "Protank - £15.99" as opposed to "was £19.99 NOW £15.99" when it's £12.99 from all the main vendors.

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1

Howester84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Nottingham

That is a good price, I spent 40 squid on my evod kit from coolvapes nottingham branch. I should of ordered online. The EVOD 650 mah is what I have been using for the last 8 weeks. Does the job as long as you are using the right oil. Grizwald's gourmet juices from Vape Escape are amazing. They work well with the EVOD clearomisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread