Excalibur Ego Twist Kit? First upgrade on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnypanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arlington, VA
I started vaping a little over a month ago with a V2 kit and never thought that I would become one of you people - now I find myself spending way too much time looking for ways to upgrade. All I know is that I have smoked fewer and fewer cigs and I'm enjoying the process. Thanks for all the help!

This might sound like a dumb question, but I ordered a "1000Mah Stainless Excaliber Ego Twist Kit" from Vapor's Choice, should be here tomorrow. The kit comes with 2 Excalibur tanks. My question is: does the name of the different kits, i.e. Excalibur Ego..., just identify the cartos or attys it comes with? I just got a little concerned that I ordered a knock-off. I have done a search about these Excalibur "tanks" and found nothing except the link to the site where I made my purchase. Anybody know anything about them?

With the kit I threw in the following so I could try out a few different cartos/clearos: 1 x Boge 510D XXL LR Stainless Empty Cartomizer
1 x 1.5ml Vision Clearomizer
1 x CE2 Plus Clearomizer XL Green

I should have purchased an atomizer to try all of the juices that are on the way. I also think I should get some standard Boge 510 low res cartos.? From what I gather, they seem to be an affordable, solid way to vape.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
I started vaping a little over a month ago with a V2 kit and never thought that I would become one of you people.

Hi Johnny Welcome to being one of "us people"..... I literally laughed to myself when I read that.

So as far as i can tell your excalibur tank is a rebuildable(by replacing the head) type ce2(4?) atomizer tank....... They should perform stunningly well especially when compared against the old V2 you are currently using. Now with that said if you have time to consult with the vendor ask them if they advise you to rinse and dry burn the head before you vape it....... I have found lately with most of the rebuildables they tend to be Really Aggressive when they are new, but mellow out after about a full tank or two, With all my units like that I prefer to rinse them, then do a dry burn just until they stop burning off the water and such then they are good to go for quite a while. Also do a rinse and dry burn every couple of days to refresh the coil so you get a good consistant vape all the time. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread