Finally ordered some Copper Creek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Hello, my name is Shane and I am a juice addict. I have been trying to get through a bunch of different highly recommended or "hyped" vendors out of pure curiosity. I've gone back to a couple for second or third orders, but I've been trying to get a new vendor in every payday. So far I have tried:

Alice in Vapeland
Alien Vision
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Good ejuice
Good Life Vapor
Fuzion
Nicoticket
Highbrow Vapor
Mom and Pop Vapor Shop
Johnson Creek
Vape Dudes
Vermillion River
Velvet Cloud
The Vapor Chef
Moon Mountain Vapor
Several other, non-hyped vendors

I'd still really love to try Ahlusion, but they always seem to be closed when I visit the site. :( There are a few others that I am still wanting to try, but I saw yet another mention of Copper Creek's House Blend in the House of Stark (Winter is coming) thread and decided to spend the money I was trying to save this week on an order from them. :) I ordered House Blend, Raspberry Danish and Cake. After reading through the reviews, and researching them a little bit here on ECF, I am super excited to try these guys out!

Anyway, I just felt compelled to share that information for some reason. Carry on, carry on. :vapor:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Just got CC house blend for the 1st time in the mail 3 weeks ago
Def a must try
Its great right out the mail like a chocolaty cookie dough I used to eat as a kid when mom was baking

Surprised you haven't tried Ahlusion yet
You wont be disappointed
couple things to note
If you order over $20 put in comment box a juice you'd like to try (check in description of that juice make sure it does not say not avail for samples)

they will send you a coupon for 15% off about 3 weeks after each order

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
vjc0628:10920991 said:
Just got CC house blend for the 1st time in the mail 3 weeks ago
Def a must try
Its great right out the mail like a chocolaty cookie dough I used to eat as a kid when mom was baking

Surprised you haven't tried Ahlusion yet
You wont be disappointed
couple things to note
If you order over $20 put in comment box a juice you'd like to try (check in description of that juice make sure it does not say not avail for samples)

they will send you a coupon for 15% off about 3 weeks after each order

I really am dying to try Ahlusion, but I'm usually at work while they are open. I tried them before copper creek today, but it looks like the site is down. Lol. One of these days though, one of these days...

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I really am dying to try Ahlusion, but I'm usually at work while they are open. I tried them before copper creek today, but it looks like the site is down. Lol. One of these days though, one of these days...

yes the site is being changed should be up soon hopefully by the end of the week
I usually order between 8-10 am est

check out the ahlusion thread to get some idea's to order
Smooth Crim is one of my top tobacco's but seems to get good after 5 week steep
the aromatic line is good out of the mail but be prepared for a more aggressive tobacco with those
have tried honey cured so far really good but more excited about vurly coming in the mail

The tea's are great too especially caramel pear black tea

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
....and the fruit creams, don't forget the fruit creams.

yes the site is being changed should be up soon hopefully by the end of the week
I usually order between 8-10 am est

check out the ahlusion thread to get some idea's to order
Smooth Crim is one of my top tobacco's but seems to get good after 5 week steep
the aromatic line is good out of the mail but be prepared for a more aggressive tobacco with those
have tried honey cured so far really good but more excited about vurly coming in the mail

The tea's are great too especially caramel pear black tea

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
....and the fruit creams, don't forget the fruit creams.

I have lime cream and coconut dream in the mail should be here today
had cocoberry cream before it was good but not my profile the flav was spot on all around though
the cream part is spot on but for me I think the coconut strait and the lime will work real well

Busted knuckles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Portland, Oregon.
Just a word of warning. Allusions uses naturally extracted tobaccos, and have a very strong "chewing on a cigar" flavor. I only warn you of this because It's very different from what you may expect from an ejuice. I expected to like these types of juices but, I find I realy dont care for them.
On the other hand, I highly reccomend AVE. their juices made my transition to vaping easy and enjoyable.
Recomendations are:
Blueberry crumble.
Bees knees.
Bobas bounty.
Gorilla juice.

I'm not sure about the availability of AVE juices. I haven't bought from them in a long while and I know they've been tough to buy from lately but it worth the trouble.
Good luck!

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Just a word of warning. Allusions uses naturally extracted tobaccos, and have a very strong "chewing on a cigar" flavor. I only warn you of this because It's very different from what you may expect from an ejuice.

Don't you think that's a little misinforming
Yes they use naturally extracted tobacco's
Yes the aromatic line is stronger then most

but the non aromatic is not that strong
in fact the house blends have the weakest tobacco
the rivertree and wildwood blends are middle end of the road maybe not even that strong

smooth criminal is an awesome smooth tobacco
none of their non aromatic tobacco's taste like a cigar
Only I have not tried the cigar one maybe that one does I don't know

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Just a word of warning. Allusions uses naturally extracted tobaccos, and have a very strong "chewing on a cigar" flavor. I only warn you of this because It's very different from what you may expect from an ejuice. I expected to like these types of juices but, I find I realy dont care for them.
On the other hand, I highly reccomend AVE. their juices made my transition to vaping easy and enjoyable.
Recomendations are:
Blueberry crumble.
Bees knees.
Bobas bounty.
Gorilla juice.

I'm not sure about the availability of AVE juices. I haven't bought from them in a long while and I know they've been tough to buy from lately but it worth the trouble.
Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up! I have read quite a bit about Ahlusion's juices and was looking forward to trying some of the aromatics - I enjoyed the occasional pipe/cigar when I was still smoking, so I don't think it will be too big of a shock to my system. :)

As far as AVE goes, I am enjoying Boba's as we speak, but I didn't care too much for Bees Knees. I haven't tried Gorilla Juice or Blueberry Crumble, but I do plan on trying GJ out when I place my next order for Boba's.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Well, I posted about it in another thread, but my Copper Creek arrived today and I couldn't be any happier with the House Blend! I think I may have found an ADV with this one! The Raspberry Danish and Cake both smell really good, but I think I'll most likely be stuck on the House Blend until it's gone. Yum!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Yup....their fruits are some of the best. I got the pear as a sample, too, and it was delicious.

House blend is one of my favs too. If you're feeling plucky, try the pear. I got it in a sample and was shocked at how delicious and light and crisp and refreshing it was. And I don't even *like* pears.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread