Ordered HIGHBROWS CAPPACCINO DIABLO & THE VANILLA BUT.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
I also NEED to order a GREAT CREAMY SWEET COFFEE FLAVOR AND AN EXCELLENT VANILLA from at least one other PREMIUM juice VENDOR??
Needs to be a vendor that has all around amazing juices and has BOTH JUICES I NEED! & A COUPON CODE WOULDNT HURT EITHER!
I DID NOT FIND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR AT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SO PLEASE DONT LIST THEM.
COPPER CREEK, HEATHER'S HEAVENLY, BACKWOODS BREW, THE PLUME ROOM, PINK SPOT, TASTY VAPES OR VELVET VAPORS.
Please help I need a back up in case these. Dont blend well with my menthol base..
Thanks! Kelly H.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Well my order came and wasn't what I was hoping for. Although the juices are nice the flavors just don't blend well with my base menthol juice. The cappuccino Diablo was very light and the vanilla Bourbon Bean was very maple flavored. Just still trying to find the rught ones. Thinking of tryibg fancee juices joes java and tge french vanilla. Any thoughts?

Many Blessings! Mrs. Kelly "WE<3LOVE<3PUGS" Henning

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
Im also waiting on a vanilla from AiV from their C room...I'll let you know once I try it! You didn't like th Vanilla dream from HHV? I found I had to let it go a week before it didn't have a perfumy essence to it, but I like it, though not all day. Cupcake City from AiV was a good buttery vanilla. Let us know how the Fancee is!

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Yeah I usually steep a week or so before making any real decisions on a juice but theres no way the strength of the maple like vanilla flavor is changing lol and the Diablo just cant compete with my menthol base. I have tried maybe 30 menthols and the wow smilin special menthol nobacco juice from v4l believe it or not is the most amazing menthol flavor ive ever tried. It has very very subtle hints of coffe and vanilla flavors in it that breathe on the exhale. As ive vaped this juice for a while now I find I have to add those 2 flavors to enhance it the way I like. I was using 2 great flavors from velvet vapors (who are amazing) I must add but the flavors I believe ive built up a resistance to if you will.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Thanks feniks ill give that some attention tonight. Someone else has also almost convinced me to try the holy vanilla at (...flavoshack) lol then I read the not so great reviews on this supposedly holy grail of vanillas. . I tell you those reviewers at spin fuel have their work cut out for them! this is an expensive venture at times. Aren't we all on the quest for the perfect juice though? Or perfect tank, mod, battery, clearo, etc... I haven't met many people on here that can actually say they aren't looking for something lol. Is that what turns vapers into hobbyists? ? Sorry bit of a rant there. Lol

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
No it works great if its the right on. I used java from velvet vapors for a very long time. Thanks though. I don't care much for Peppermint flavors. They all seem to taste like cloves to me lol.. but im sure that is only because I've tried like 2 Peppermints ever lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread