• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

FINALLY!! Vaper Store close to Winston Salem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Hello Traid Vapers!

I was looking around for local vape shops (I search periodically to see if any open up) and stumbled across a shop in King, NC (few minutes north of Winston-Salem). They do online ordering as well at www.kingvapes.com

Ran up there on a lark yesterday after work and talked to him a bit, as I was out of Clearomizers and he sells the CE2 and CE3's. Seemed pretty knowledgable, has a ton of flavors of juice, and a pretty good selection of eGo style equipment, all 510 threaded. Even has a couple mods available.

Overall I'm pretty impressed, especially for a relatively new startup. Certainly a great place to hang out, vape, and pick up equipment in those unexpected shortage times (like being down to your last Clearo :facepalm:). He doesn't really sell any DIY stuff yet, forgot to ask if he ever plans on expading on that...

Certainly worth checking out! I'm heading up there tomorrow as he does a flavor sampling thing on Fridays and Saturdays. Not sure if he'll completely replace who I buy my stuff from yet, but it's great knowing there's somewhere in driving distance in case of oops.

Vape On! :vapor:

P.S. Not afiliated in any way other than a satisfied customer wanting to get the name out. Now that we have a shop here I don't want it going out of business!!

Denin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Just following up, went back up there on Saturday with my wife who vapes 0 nic to try a couple flavors. Basically the way it works is, bring in an empty clearo/carto, he'll have a few flavors available to try. Pick your flavor, he'll fill you up no charge, and vape away! I tried the Coffee and my wife tried the Vanilla Cream. Both tasted excellent, and I actually bought a bottle of the Coffee on the spot. Also picked up a full pack of the CE3 Smokymizers as so far I"m liking them (though hoping I never have to clean them :unsure:

If you're anywhere in the triad drop by and check them out! $4.75 to $5.75 depending on nic level for 10ml bottles of juice is not too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread