Finessing the Viva Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
Got my first Vivi Nova (Mini) yesterday and couldn't get a draw with it on the Provape-1. It seems the two little air holes on the Nova get buried in the socket connection where they can't move any air. If I don't tighten it all the way, I get a decent, smooth airy vape, and fortunately there is a sweet spot where it's loose enough to draw but not so loose as to disrupt the battery connection, but it means the VN is ever so slightly wobbly.

I did some research on these forums, and ordered a couple of those 510 shorty sealed adapters, which I hope will solve this minor problem, and it looks like it should since they have little slits in the cap for air to get through. But I won't know until they come.

I also note that the VN atty wants to protrude at an angle inside the tank. Is this normal?

But I do like the Vivi Nova. So many people rave about it and so many others complain about it, but its presence is so universal and ubiquitous among the vaping crowd that it seems almost mandatory to try it. I'm liking it enough that I ordered a 2nd while getting the adapters. I figure I will use this with the Provape-1 at home, and use my Egos with the Boges when out and about.

Oh and so far no leaks whatsoever, none. And I did bounce it around town on a bicycle in a backpack a couple of times today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread