Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Are you guys able to vape the tank dry?
I have taken the T2 to where there is about a drop or two left in the tank and I haven't noticed any flavor change.
How do the VN perform in this regard?

I'm definitely able to vape with less juice in the tank than I was with the Stardusts. With the VN minis (i haven't tried the regular size version), I'd say I can get a good vape down to a few drops left in the bottom (basically to where there is still juice left in the bottom metal part), as long as I keep the wicks wet, otherwise I will get a dry hit. Typically at that point I just refill anyway so I don't have to keep twirling the thing around to keep the wicks wet. LOL

For me it has been night & day compared to the Stardusts though. I've put the Stardusts away and doubt I will be taking them back out any time soon, if ever. I'm WAY happier with the VN...far more consistent, and I seem to get much more life out of them than I did with the Stardusts. And it always seemed like after one cleaning with the Stardust, the performance would declind again really fast, and that would be the end of it. Horrid taste, juice was all dark and thick, no vapor. I haven't gone through any of that with the VN...which makes me a very, very happy girl! I was pulling my hair out with those Stardusts! (Definitely wishing I didn't buy 2 to 3 of every color now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread