First mechanical mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudbringer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Istanbul
LOL I was wondering why the sudden boost in interest in mechanical mods on this board of late.

Sort of like the stockpiling of nic juice.

Yet, yesterday somebody posted article about Blu cigs, how vaping will go mainstream, and they've already done $61 million in profits or sales forgot which.

Like I said, analysts for Lorilard and their huge battery of attorneys and bean counters didn't buy Blu for a billion if they thought vaping would be coming to an end. always always follow the (big) money.

Gotta wonder if people don't just spread rumors to boost sales of stuff........... conspiracy theory

agree with you and your line of thinking 100%. wrote a similar comment in another thread of how if big tobacco invests in ecigs and eliquid the future is safe.

TKirk2

Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
St. Louis
I have been analog free now for just over a month and I have been using Smokeless Image Spinners. They have gotten me by but I have lost two x2 clearomizers (non-rebuildable) and with the 808 threading I have come to realize I am very limited on choices. So having decided to go the 510 route I am still a bit torn about going the VV/VW route (like an evic) or a mech mod. The problem is no matter how much I read and learn, which had been alot, it is still hard to know what is going to work best without experiencing devices first hand. That is of course unless you are willing to spend a stream of money and figure it out through trial and error. Hoping to have it figured out soon though because the last thing I want to do is smoke again.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
One of the hardest mods to get.. especially with 310's awesome website that tends to throw error messages or crash at just a glance, The Jug is an awesome mod though vapes really well. My vote is a smok natural, try somethign cheap before you start spending the big money.

Contact https://www.facebook.com/VaperooSanDiego?fref=ts they don't have a website but their number is there. They sell juggernauts, and also have an in for some mods coming out of the Phillipines.

Last edited:

John Alexander

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
On the back nine
I have been analog free now for just over a month and I have been using Smokeless Image Spinners. They have gotten me by but I have lost two x2 clearomizers (non-rebuildable) and with the 808 threading I have come to realize I am very limited on choices. So having decided to go the 510 route I am still a bit torn about going the VV/VW route (like an evic) or a mech mod. The problem is no matter how much I read and learn, which had been alot, it is still hard to know what is going to work best without experiencing devices first hand. That is of course unless you are willing to spend a stream of money and figure it out through trial and error. Hoping to have it figured out soon though because the last thing I want to do is smoke again.

I've been thinking along the same lines. Maybe I'll have to make friends with somebody who knows all this stuff so they can explain it to me.

dapir8

Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
Hawaii
My first Mechanical Mod is the Natural. Pinky switch is stiff but I am told it will loosen up.

I run it with a kick and love it, but my out and about device is my Bolt running 18650. The bolt is lighter and smaller and more pocketable. Also runs the kick.

As a beginner to mods, I think they are great "First" mods especially at price.

djm320005

Jan 20, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Recaddieved my smok natural and provari v2... With the provari... I now understand... My, provari is no thanx for w my only vv device. And the natural for the price will remain my only mech mod until i can get my hands on a ggts. The natural isnt 100% perfct, but for the price, it is a solid 98%

I just got the two tone china gg in the mail today from hoosiervapes and its awesome. Looks great and functions fantasticaly for the $35 i got it for.

bob_

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Ohio
The GP Paps looks beautiful: http://www.vapourart.com/en/product/gp-paps-version-21

I'm hoping it will come back in stock soon. 85 Euros isn't cheap, but then again, neither is $50 for a potentially sub-par mechanical mod. I like the smallness of the mechanical mods I've seen. I wish they were more widely available -- seems like most neat mods are sold out all over the place.

erick

Feb 10, 2013
Kaunas
Stainless Steel Mechanical Mods:
  1. MM Vapors Poldiac €150; Non-telescopic; Ø: 22.6mm; L: 72, 90, 105mm.
  2. Electric Angel EA Mod €149; Telescopic; Ø: 20.5/24mm; L: 72.4/124.4mm; W: 99/109g.
  3. Super T Precise Plus $120/180; Non-telescopic.
  4. Super T ELA $190; Non-threaded telescopic.
  5. Style Of Mojo Chi_You Mod Stainless Steel $225; Non-telescopic.
  6. PureSmoker Legacy $89
  7. Atmizoo Roller SS-Custom €117; Telescopic; Ø: 22mm; L: 69, 77, 93mm; W: 74g.
  8. Atmizoo Dingo €90; Non-telescopic; Ø: 22mm; L: 64mm.
  9. Atmomixani 69 SS €138; Telescopic; Ø: 22mm.
  10. Adam (-)
  11. Caravela
  12. eSmoker Galileo €105.
  13. eSmoker Vinci €170.
  14. The Megalodon £90; Ø: 20mm; L: 70, 88, 107, 125mm; W: 81, 94, 109, 121g.
  15. Titanium Fox $275.
  16. GP Paps
  17. GP Piccolo £72; 14500 Mod.
  18. GUS
Stainless Steel Hybrids:
  1. The Juggernaut
  2. The Ikarus £140; Ø: 23mm.
  3. The Orion £155.
  4. The Tsunami £130; Ø: 22mm; L: 104, 116.5, 133.5mm.
  5. Diablo €175.
  6. Pink Pchela

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
Cheap does not always mean bad. Many knockoffs are known to perform even better than the original at 1/10 the price.

Bottom line? Know what you are looking for in a mod, read reviews. I dont own a single piece of genuine equipment, all cheap knockoffs, but im vaping much better than many people with a $200 atty they dont know how to set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread