First post ... My story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunglega

Jul 30, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Hi...

37 years of age - smoking since I was 16. I would guesstimate a PAD for 15 of those ... I had my last analog fathers day of 2012 as a gift to myself and my two beautiful daughters. I've tried gum, patches, hypnosis and cold turkey to no avail with 6 months being the current record. My goal is quitting nicotine all together so this is a cessation attempt rather than a replacement. I feel very confident that I have kicked the burning tobacco habit if all else fails ... My e-cig has made it amazingly easy so far!

I started with Blu disposables from my local drug store and it didn't take me long to realize that this will work for me. I purchased my first kit (eGo C kit from vaporkings) on 6/18 and haven't missed my Marlboro's at all. I am currently using an eGo Twist with a Kanger T2 v2 (aka Sunfire) and if you are trying to figure out what to start with kit wise, I highly recommend this configuration (or similar).

18 mg juice @ 4.2 - 3.8 volts (changes depending on the juice) with 2.5 ohm heads on my clearomizer. My next toy will be a tank / carto setup just to try it but I'm in no hurry.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345525087.701514.jpg

These forums are a treasure trove of information. I recommend cruising through the Health & Safety forums to educate yourself even more ... Especially about juices and what they contain.

Good luck and happy Vaping!

Bungle

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha
Hi...

37 years of age - smoking since I was 16. I would guesstimate a PAD for 15 of those ... I had my last analog fathers day of 2012 as a gift to myself and my two beautiful daughters. I've tried gum, patches, hypnosis and cold turkey to no avail with 6 months being the current record. My goal is quitting nicotine all together so this is a cessation attempt rather than a replacement. I feel very confident that I have kicked the burning tobacco habit if all else fails ... My e-cig has made it amazingly easy so far!

These forums are a treasure trove of information.

Bungle

Glad to hear it! Sounds like you are starting off well. If you haven't noticed it yet, let me give you a little bit of warning about something that literally made my jaw drop. I was sitting at a stop light when the weather was nice and I had the windows down in my truck. I smelled some horrible scent and noticed it was the woman in the car in front of me smoking. I could smell that. In my truck. Coming from her car. That is a real eye opener.

Keep yourself in good supply of batteries, juice and what not so you don't ever have to go without. Very big congratulations to you on quitting and stick with it! If you have issues, hit the forums, people here are pretty darn nice and willing to help out in any way they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread