First Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisdaman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
NY
So finally took the plunge and ordered items I need for DIY. I ordered many different flavors that will be fine as a standalone but looking for potential recipes for these flavors. The base for my liquid (at first to try it) will be 100% VG cut with 30% distilled water. I know I am going to still have some PG from the flavors but want to try this since I have noticed increased occurrences of slight HA's since using 50/50 or 60/40 PG/VG. I hope I have given enough info here to figure this out. Oh the VG base I am using is 60mg.

• 10 ml Cappuccino Flavor (TFA)

• 10 ml Mocha Flavor (TFA)

• 10 ml USA Type Premium Flavor (TFA)

• 30 ml Butterscotch Flavor (TFA)

• 30 ml Caramel (Original) Flavor (TFA)

• 30 ml Chocolate Flavor (TFA)

• 30 ml Crème de Menthe Flavor (TFA)

• 30 ml Peppermint Flavor (TFA)

Thanks in advance for any help!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I also use 100 percent VG nic base but have never used water. You might eventually like checking out The organic alcohol based flavors since you like VG. The alcohol base thins the VG a lot so no need to add water plus it gives it an amazing throat hit if you like that. For recipes you can google DIY e liquid recipes or something similar and find some great sites with lots of recipes. Also there are recipes usually at some of the main flavor extract sites that sell extracts. And if you are on Facebook, you really should friend DIY Recipes on there because people are always posting their recipes and talking DIY and answering questions. Good Luck! I love my DIY! :)

chrisdaman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
NY
Well first taste (I know it's early) I can sense the creme de minth but no butterscotch coming through. This is going through my vivi with 2.2ohm showing on the ohm checker on the vamo which is set at 9w. With is set at 8w still the same. This is also my first time with a lower nic (12mg) versus my normal 18mg. Going to let this sit on the shelf for a bit and try it again in a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread