First VV/VW mod suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been rockin a k101 mech mod for my dripping rbas with some sony 30A 18650's. I still use a standard ego battery for my clearos (mainly my mini protank 1.8 ohms) and I would like to upgrade to something with a little more power... I want a lot of vapor, so something with a high voltage/wattage setting would be good for me, and I would like a screen, and i would like to have an ohms reader (even for sub ohm builds). It does not have to fire sub ohms, but I would like to get my own ohms meter and stop having to use my friend's. Haha, anyways, what would you guys suggest? I definitely do not want to pay TOO much, maybe around ~$120 ish max? I would like to go lower, but i would be willing to pay for something more if it's worth it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I would suggest the MVP2. It has variable voltage from 3.3-5v, variably wattage from 6-11w, 2600mah battery, reads ohms, battery voltage, puff counter. It also comes with either 2 iclear 16's or 1 iclear30. They can be had from 101vape.com for $39.99. For the money you can't beat them. They can also be used as a portable power pack and charge anything like phones and such with a USB connection. I have one as well as tons of forum members and I love it. I got the black grain...here's what it looks like with the supplied iclear30....
4ymejepu.jpg

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread