Kick, VV or VW

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
So I have decided to upgrade from EGO batts to a Mech. I am not planning to ever vape below 1 ohm. The reason for the Mech is SIMPLICITY and the ability to carry in a tool box. Or in my pocket without the head breaking off. Gotta think a brass pipe can withstand a fall from ladder better than an istick or Vamo. I will be using my Kanger PT and MPT3, and Orchid V3. In the Protanks I like 1.8-2.2 ohms on the EGO 1100mah bats

I would like to have a consistent vape from charge to charge. So I'm thinking add a kick. But which one? And VV like the Kamry thing or VW like the Kick and Kick2. Not sure that it really matters which one. But the K2 does appear to allow for sub ohm to .5.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I have a Smok Kick, which is variable wattage, 5w-12w. I personally find variable wattage far superior, because you don't have to trouble yourself about what resistance your coil is and then try to figure out what voltage to use for best vape -- variable wattage does that for you, in order to arrive at whatever wattage you've selected. As far as I'm concerned, anything that involves less or no math, is automatically infinitely better. Also given that the Kick requires you to open the battery tube and adjust it with a small screwdriver, it's better if you don't have to constantly fiddle with it to get your best vape -- just set it and forget it.

You can get that particular Kick for about $12 at desertvapes.com, though I paid about $17 for mine, since I ordered it at the same time as I ordered my mech, from litecigusa.net. Other Kicks cost either a little or a lot more.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread