Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv

Here's a video with five pawns president Rodney Jerabek on the company's tasting room. This stylish e-liquid bar features a classy and comfortable layout, as well as lots of artwork from Shepard Fairey. Customers can sample and purchase Five Pawns e-liquid, including the reserve line. As a special treat, customers will also be able to try flavors that are in development, well before they hit stores.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Got some Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve today. I tried it at the Five Pawns tasting room and I'm excited to vape more of it.

971484_10200224121507892_1971635916_n.jpg

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I 'sample' all my Five Pawns in my Phiniac tanks with Boge XXL cartos on my ProVari. I'm a solid SOLD on Grandmaster, Gambit, and Queenside!

Those are my three favorite as well, but not in that order. :)

How CRUEL!!! I can't get that!

Soon enough, you can.

Gotta check this out as it's pretty close to my work. Are the juices more expensive than normal? Looks like a fancy high end place.

Five Pawns prices are the same online, at retail, and at the tasting bar. The company wants uniform prices across the board so as not to undercut its retail prices. It's $27.50 for a 30ml bottle.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
I attended Vape-A-Palooza 2013 in Atlanta yesterday and let folks sample the juices Five Pawns had to offer. So many people were blown away by the flavors. These same people were blown away by the flavors I have developed after years of vaping. Vaping is an appreciative art and Five Pawns has mirrored my flavor desires! I will buy from these folks for as long as I can! (I honestly think Alien Visions is planning on raising their prices on Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice based on Five Pawns' business model.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread