Flavor is key

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamJ

Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
NJ
Just wanted to get some opinions. I've tried, I don't know, maybe 15 vendors and found a vast difference in the strength of flavors. I like a vape I can taste. I'm a lighter vaper, maybe 1-2 ml/day if that, so I like a stronger flavor. I've been dissipointed in a good many venders I've sampled due to muted flavors....not bad but just weak. I was looking for some opinions on flavor strength of venders, not particular juices. Please respond only if you have samples more than one or two flavors from a source as I'm looking for general strength of flavor for a vendor not just for a flavor. I appriciate any information so I may find a vendor who offers the robust flavors I crave. Thank you all.

Kabooma

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Eastern PA
I think strong might be the wrong word... I've been trying with DIY to make "robust" without the huge chest hit that I tend to get with most fruity stuff. It's wierd.. I can do strong tobacoo and the TH and chest hits are just like real tobacco, but the friuts.. low flavor and every hit is like my first.. not in a good way. Been playing with ethol mal lately, seems to help it a little. Also turning the twist down to 3.2 (lowest) and toking longer produces a better TH with less pain. I don't know if you will ever find a proper vendor for that, but there's surely a DIY resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread