Flavors Survey From Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Vapor Tek just sent out an email explaining the FDA's flavor ban initiative and asking people to take (and providing a link to) Dr Farsalinos's survey. I'm on a number of vaping email lists and this is the first real effort I've personally seen from a vendor attempting to rally people. Kudos to Vapor Tek.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Thanks @Letitia that's really good to hear. I hadn't heard anything from vendors until today's email, I hope more step up. I vape NETs so a flavor ban wouldn't affect me personally but I realize how critical it is to everyone else especially current smokers who might one day turn to vaping.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
Shart Ripper waited until the last day to make a video about the survey :facepalm:
1.1 million subscribers and the piece of .... waited until the last day.

Such a shame let's say even 1/4 of the subscribers would actually do the survey that would help out greatly! 250k people doing a survey and sending it to the fda isn't something they can ignore.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I tried to take it but it told me I was lying about my age. :blink: What's up with that? Trust me, if I was lying, I would have shaved 40 years off of it.
I think I read that happened to some people but they tried again and it took it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I tried to take it but it told me I was lying about my age. :blink: What's up with that? Trust me, if I was lying, I would have shaved 40 years off of it.
Same here but when it asked the second time for my age it accepted it and went on with the survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread