Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
"E-cigarette flavors are developed to attract youngsters" according to authorities. Is this the true reason for their existence? I announce the launch of an internet survey to evaluate the patterns of e-cigarette flavorings use by vapers. I URGE YOU to participate, the results will be published soon. http://www.ecigarette-research.com/...tent-component/article-categories/134-flavors
By: Konstantinos Farsalinos

ATTENTION!!!!!

When you click on the link at the beginning of this thread, find "NEW INTERNET SURVEY" in that link (left hand side), go to "English Questionnaire " a bit further down from that and click it <-------THAT will take you to the survey. You will be asked to agree to a formal consent, all explained, before you can continue. Filling in the "comments" is not the actual survey!

Anyone interested in results can check back using the link to see publication information :) I am unsure of exactly how long it will take, however the author could be contacted via FB messaging I believe.

Bringing this to the top! :)

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
UPDATE

Update, 15 October 2013
I would like to thank all of you for participating to this survey. Due to limited resources we are closing this survey today. More than 4500 vapers answered to the questionnaire, and we are certain that very important information will be derived from it. As you know, the issue of flavorings is really controversial among health officials and we are sure this survey will contribute to better understanding how flavorings are used by vapers and what is their impact in smoking reduction or complete substitution.

Thank you
Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos

Thank you to all who contributed.....Over 4 1/2 times the number needed:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread