• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

flavourings

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipunator

Oct 22, 2015
There is a huge DIY forum here on ECF => DIY ELiquid Forum. Lots of great info in all the "stickies"

Below is the information I often give to members new to DIY.
Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.
DIY Recipe Sites
thanks susan! but yeah i follow Reddit's DIY quite religiously so I've gotten quite alot of information of them. But more info won't kill! thanks alot!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
There is a huge DIY forum here on ECF => DIY ELiquid Forum. Lots of great info in all the "stickies"

Below is the information I often give to members new to DIY.
Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.
DIY Recipe Sites

Reactions: cloudysheep

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
So naughty. Are you also in the line for computer parts?

Yes, looking to buy a custom "CPU" soon.
Sim Lim Square looks like a place to start.

Bro buy for cooking purposes only bro, im no baker but its only for baking cakes; cupcakes etc
Can be used on skin as an emollient or in soaps as a base. If you have any extra VG, try bathing in it for smoother skin :thumbs:

Reactions: Feeq

MMM

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2015
__

[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] like what they always say, 出的了厨房,进的了厅堂。

Able to bake and build own computer. [emoji106] [emoji106]

"Common sense isn't common these days"

Reactions: painbowslash

Feeq

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2015
Hi, I was wondering if it would be ok to bring back some flavourings from TFA, FA and Capella back to SG?

I know that they are food flavourings. But wondering if the customs will seize them, cos I actually do bake quite alot. And i enjoy having such flavours to aid in making some nice and flavourful cupcakes.
Hmm you can try, baking a cake sounds tasty but hmm cupcakes.. limit the number of tasty cupcake ingredients that you bring in .. do bring some to me :D

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City

Can be used on skin as an emollient or in soaps as a base. If you have any extra VG, try bathing in it for smoother skin :thumbs:
Or in shampoo for a silky smooth hair.

I think some sites do have some computer parts/ chips with temperature control, can help to assemble your DIY kit!

Sent from vapour clouds above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread