Gamucci Premier Disposable Cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
To start, I wanted to say that I purchased, at full price, the Gamucci Premier from E Cigarettes, Electronic Cigarettes.

I'd seen Scott's video review of the Gamucci, and I've been intrigued by the disposable cigar ever since.

Previously, I've been using the Ruyan #1 aka Ruyan Vegas purchased from Heaven Gifts (Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop).

I really enjoy the Ruyan disposable, as I enjoy the flavor, the feel, and long lifespan. I definitely acknowledge that the Ruyan is sweeter than most cigars, but I really didn't realize how far off the taste was until trying the Gamucci.

While I'm not going to say that Gamucci got the taste of Cubans down, they certainly took the taste replication a step further than Ruyan, created a MUCH more full-bodied, authentic cigar taste. I can point to my very first pull off the Gamucci. I mouthed the cigar, giving a few light primer puffs, and slightly inhaled the vapor. Upon breathing in that slight amount, I began coughing at the harsh sensation provided. I never inhaled analog cigars much, but I'd been slightly inhaling the Ruyans for an extra punch with no problems.

With the Gamucci, I got a really deep chest and throat hit, excellent vapor on the exhale, and a great taste. This thing can really pump out some serious vapor!

The unit is a great deal smaller than the Ruyan, both in length and diameter. The mouthpiece on the Gamucci is a bare, plastic mouthpiece, excellent for biting down. I never had an issue with biting down on the Ruyan, but, given the thinner profile of the Gamucci, I'm sure it'll be a selling point to some.

The wrapping on the Gamucci has a much more realistic look, as well. It's a deeper tobacco leaf color, and helps bring the authenticity up a notch as opposed to the Ruyan. I would've liked for the mouthpiece to have the wrapping, as well, as the mouthpiece looks a little off, but that's strictly a matter of opinion.

I'm not a big fan of the Gamucci's green LED (as I would like it to be the standard yellow/red LED), but, again, a very small price to pay, and some people might really like to have a green LED as to avoid confusion.

With the price of the Gamucci being just under $20, I had to try. Finding a supplier in Texas was definitely a bonus, and they also shipped the item within a day after ordering. Two thumbs up on my dealings with E Cigarettes, Electronic Cigarettes. They were incredibly helpful and accomodating. They even shipped the product with business cards w/ discount codes. While I can't speak for their other products, so far, they've won a customer where the Gamucci Premier is concerned.

I will continue to buy the Ruyans from time to time, as they are much more smooth and don't have the same mule-like kick as the Gamucci, and are a bit cheaper in bulk, but for a stout smoke on a night out, I don't think you can buy a better disposable than the Gamucci Premier.

I'll let everyone know how long this thing lasts, as well as describe how it does with intense use.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Well, to follow up, my Gamucci died today.

Honestly, I have to say that I'm pretty let down by this disposable. The battery died, and I checked the cartridge, and it was still wet.

I haven't even been using it all that much. I MAY have gotten 250 puffs on it, as I was just using it sparingly during the day. I use my detonator in the evenings, so it certainly didn't get worked too hard. I've found that the Ruyan #1 (Vegas) disposables have lasted me more than twice as long, with much more intense use.

The taste was great, but it never gave a consistent hit.

Maybe I just got a faulty one, but, if this is the standard performance, they're definitely not worth the price.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Well, I just had to tell everyone that I was contacted by the Customer Service Rep from E Cigarettes, Electronic Cigarettes, and promised another disposable. They apologized for the somewhat sour experience I had with the first, and wanted to make up for it by sending me another one.

That's great, right?

Well, what makes this go from "great" to "awesome" is the fact that I didn't even contact them. I never even attempted to get a replacement. To me, I didn't have anything to compare this disposable to, other than the Ruyans, so I didn't know if the lifespan I had was typical or not.

But, from reading this thread, they made the decision to help me out, and take care of me, as a customer. This goes a very long way with me, and really shows me that they genuinely care about their customers, and fully support their products.

Again, I couldn't be happier with this company, and I look forward to giving the Gamucci another go.

Expect another update!

Last edited:

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Did they provide a charger? I don't see one for the cigar on their page. Can they be recharged, or do you need to purchase replacement batteries?

Scott

They are disposables. They're not meant to be recharged.

You just use them until the battery dies or the cartridge dries up, and you chunk it.

Or you can modify it to use a rechargeable battery, and continue to get use out of it.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Well, to follow up, my Gamucci died today.

Honestly, I have to say that I'm pretty let down by this disposable.

Maybe I just got a faulty one, but, if this is the standard performance, they're definitely not worth the price.

I couldn't be happier with this company, and I look forward to giving the Gamucci another go.

No, you didn't...Yes I did

No, you didn't...Yes I did

Yes you did....No, I didn't

:confused:........:p

I bought 2 of gamucci cigar, one of those didn't work from the beginning, and the other one gave me weak sensation, later I found out the batter was almost out.

So I contacted a service in gamucci and they promised to send me new ones once they receive faulty ones I had.

I received 2 new cigars(man! that was very time consuming) but they both didn't last less than half the lifetime I expected. the cartridges are still fully wet.

pros: taste is great and unique, thoat hit very satisfying.
cons: battery life is very short, you must be luck to pick up the ones that will even last the half the lifetime guaranteed, and very expensive.

I woud never buy another ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread