Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
The best back up to a ProVari is a ProVari Mini :)

Now sir I would have you know a Provari makes an excellent backup for a REO ;)

Actually I still have and occasionally use a blu kit on occasion. I hate their cartridges but being 510 threaded they make an ok I need something small for a fast trip to the store sort of thing. I just stick my own carto on it with my own juice. I do love the little charger box. Handy gadget to have around.

I am a die hard REOnaut at home but driving I need something smaller due to hands to small to hold a REO and the steering wheel at the same time. SO driving I rock cigalikes more often than not.

MikeZ28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Central NY
I make a concerted effort not to knock blu because it can be the stepping stone many people need to become aware of bigger, better things.

It sounds like in many cases Blu has proven its value by acting as a gateway e-cig which brought many people to the good stuff...

Exactly my experience. I bought a Blu kit on a whim, figuring cigalikes would have come a long way in the four years since I tried them last. It was a little better but... not gonna get me to quit. It did get me online looking to see what else might be out there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread