Genesis Style VS Dripper: Which do you use more often?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dripaholic

Oct 11, 2013
South Florida
Well this seems to be my kind of thread
Personally I am in LOVE with rda's, why you ask?
1. Vapor production is amazing
2. I've been able to expand to flavors I've never tried, w/o having to switch tanks
3. I find the building process to be easier
4. I find my hits with rda to be smoother/cooler

I think when it comes between RDA and RBA it's what the user prefers
Personally I have a lot of people ask me, "Isn't annoying having to drip all the time?"
The answer for me is no, I carry around 15ml needle bottles and have no problem doing it anywhere
I have my whole build setup with me at all times, just in case I wanna change my build on the spot
I drip n' drive, drip n' drink, drip n' work, drip n' tv, drip n' game, drip n' eat
I am a dripaholic :) and it will not change

Nirk

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2009
UK
I use a AGA-T and a IGO-L. I don't want the inconvenience of dripping (just ain't gonna happen ;)), so the IGO is modified for bottom feeding on a Vmod XL. Makes it a great setup for use away from home because it doesn't leak and it's very pocket friendly. I use both at home about 50/50.

Want to change flavours on genisis tank? Unscrew tank, remove old flavour, refill new flavour, screw back tank, change cotton if it is cotton, vape....

Want to change flavours on dripper? Remove drip tip, add flavour, vape.

Also if you get a dripper with a large sized top cap then it will hold 0.5 - 1ml of liquid

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Dripping over any genny or tanks for me.
Flavor and vapor can't be matched.
That's why we vape right?

I can recoil and wick a dual coil RDA in less time than it takes to oxidize mesh for a genny.
Simplicity: mech+RDA.

i will add that I do use KFLs when dripping isn't convenient, but Gennys tend to leak etc...
Too much of a trade off for me.

Last edited:

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I use dual cotton wicks any time practical.
Love 3/32" ID twisted 30GA kanthal.
1 to 1.2 ohm single coil and 0.5 to 0.9 ohm dual.
My glass tank toppers vape same as my similar sized drippers.
My favorite out of the box toppers are genuine UD IGO-F, AGA-TD, and IGO-W.
I'm very fond of AGI but does require hot spring by-pass in tank mode; also makes a sweet looking single coil 22 mm dripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread