GGTS or Chi You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikex123

May 13, 2014
michigan
A quick summary... I got into vaping to help me quit smoking a couple weeks ago, and so far i must say I have been loving it. Not only am I free of all the harsh toxic chemicals and tar that comes with regular cigarettes, the gear that goes along with vaping and all the different mods and attys is, well... cool. Needless to say, I have dived in head first. There is a lot I need to learn still (I am about to start messing around with rebuildables any day now, I have watched a hundred different videos on the subject so I am fairly confident), but I have learned the most important thing already- I love this stuff and there's no going back.

Anyways, to the important part, I need some quick feedback

I currently have access to buy either a authentic chi you, or a authentic GGTS, with a authentic Ithaka, an aquaintance is getting rid of his mechanical collection (I happen to love mechanical mods) Price is the same, chi you comes solo, whereas the GGTS comes with the Ithaka so I am really leaning in that direction. Which one would hold it's value better?

Also, the GGTS is just like any other except it also has "for my friend.." with name engraved on it. Perhaps it was special made?

I am also thinking of buying a authentic Jessy with compass and aviator, the thing is a beast. And what about a Poldiac?

Anwers and opinions would be GREATLY welcome. I don't have much time to make up my mind. (when it comes to the some what expensive price tag for the GGTS or Chi you...well I'm getting a deal but also I am returning a bunch of crap I bought when I didn't know any better, comes out to the same price, so I can at least justify the purchase to myself. Trading a bunch of crap I don't need for 1 thing that I do... want:vapor:) Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread