Glad to finally be a part of this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to post and say I'm glad that I'm finally becoming active on this form. I have been coming to it for 4 months now every time I needed to know something or wanted to read a review.

My names Michael, been vaping since March 2013. I actually started with those mistics from Walmart in July 2012, but ended back up on analogs 2 months later.

I moved out to Grand Junction, Colorado in February 2013 after exiting the Army. I wanted to leave the smokes too, and figured this would be a great time for a fresh start. When I got out here, I googled "Ecigs, Grand Junction,) and ended up spending $140 at Colorado ESmokes. Biggest ripoff of my life and I almost went back to analogs. Luckily I found this forum and it saved me, and within 2 days I had ordered a Vamo 2 with a Vivi Nova STV.

Still trying to find that perfect eliquid, have vaped BWB Malty Toffee, some different blends from myvaporstore, NPORT, a few RY4's, and some other menthol a that didn't stick. I hesitantly ended up at a TKO kiosk today and ended up buying a few liquids that I actually am enjoying (I know these guys suck, wouldn't by a mod or tank from them, but the liquids were all on sale, spent less than I would have online, and I was low so I figured why not?!) Won't be sticking with these guys or anything, but for the price, couldn't pass them up.

Open to any suggestions on liquids, and tanks. I'm having huge issues with the STV's leaking, and would like to upgrade soon. I really like menthol eliquids, but none have a tobacco test, they end up tasting like mints. That's why I ended up with TKO's fire and ice, and their Marlboro smooth knockoff. I do like both, and am open to suggestions on similar tasting or better tasting menthol a from more honest and reliable vendors. I also like flavored eliquids, but I haven't found a good one yet. I will only vape high pg blends, 70/30 and such, since I just run into constant issues with high VG blends.

Bought a new Tesla last week and am happy I did. Great device.

Anyway, glad to be here and smoke free since march 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread