Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Hi,
Not sure if this will help the newbies, but I have found that mixing some of my not so favorite e liquids I got from a Halo sample pack has widened my flavor realm. Some of the flavors I wasn't crazy about alone, but when I blend them with others, wow I like them! For Halo e liquid users this is what worked for me:

Torque 56 blended with Prime is a new tobacco taste, I like it!

Malibu Menthol blended with Tiki wow like a tropical menthol drink and I don't really like fruity tastes, but this works for me.

Cool Mist blended with Menthol Ice, my now favorite menthol taste.

Tribeca blended with Prime is my all time favorite tobacco flavor.

Next I am going for Prime blended Freedom juice and see how that works because Freedom is not my favorite alone.

I blend by putting a few drops of each for about a 50/50 blend to a carto. So experiment and see if you find something totally unexpected you might like.

Next I am going to see how the washing out used cartos work to increase my stash of clean cartos and save from buying more. I am getting long life out of them already, so this should help for my new mixes :) bnrk

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Dekang DK-Tab tobacco is awesome with some FreedomSmokeUSA Orange Ball added (chocolate orange ball)

A bottle of good sweet vanilla eliquid can save a lot of eh or overdone fruit flavors or mellow a tobacco

Add any of the following to tobaccos to relieve boredom - vanilla, caramel, chocolate, cocoa, peach

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Dekang DK-Tab is awesome with some FreedomSmokeUSA Orange Ball added (chocolate orange ball)

A bottle of good sweet vanilla eliquid can save a lot of eh or overdone fruit flavors or mellow a tobacco

Add any of the following to tobaccos to relieve boredom - vanilla, caramel, chocolate, cocoa, peach

yummm, chocolate orange ball sounds great! I have some orange cremesicle from want2vape I am not crazy about but with chocolate that might be fabulous, thanks for the idea! Any other chocolate mixes someone has a favorite for? Also what to mix with coffee, I have some Campfire coffee but it is not something I like all the time, maybe some tobacco flavor with it?? I just remembered I have some Virginia that might tone down some of the harsher tobacco flavors. This is so much fun! bnrk

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
My fave chocolaty thing is Vapor4Life WOWbacco juice. It's a cocoa tobacco - more cocoa than tobacco, more hit than flavor, but it is CLEAR and THIN and my carto works well a long time. the problem with a lot of cocoas is flavoring sediment which will clog attys and cartos. FreedomSMokeUSA Cocoa is a great juice but the sediment just gunked up everything. That Orange ball is more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread