Going to China, want to Buy Ecig Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonmalum

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2010
California
www.ucmerced.edu
So, I have the great fortune of taking a vacation in China, and since I'm really into the ecig stuff now, I kind of wanted to visit like an ecig factory and see what its like.

I also wanted to buy some atties and batts on the cheap while I'm there. :D

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on who to contact to 'buy direct' or directish, and how to maybe set up a tour?

I know lots of folks here have relationships with their local ecig company, which ultimately has relationships in China, maybe they could give a suggestion?

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Well nonmalum you will find vaping gear and vapers in very limited supply if at all in China. I have been there several times and have not seen one or even a store selling PV related stuff. I have been to many cities also. Major, medium and small and still nothing. Cigs are dirt cheap and I think tobacco is like the national vegtable there. You may want to check out Boge. They are in Shenzhen. Even when I was in that city I saw nothing vape related.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Hit up Drew from Nhaler and ask him for some tips. I think I saw a video of him touring some places over there.

silentt that would be Shenzhen. Nice modern city but unless you know someone I do not think it is that easy to get into those places. I looked all over that city for PV stuff figuring that it is the PV Mecca and not one store had a thing.

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
Most of them won't ship within China, but there are a few that will (some even block their own website from within China). Never saw a physical store, and I go over a few times a year. Best bet is to contact a Chinese supplier and see if they will deliver to your hotel. They have a service, forget what they call it in China, that uses guys on bikes to deliver same day, and it's cheap.

Where are you going in China? Beijing sucks IMO, Shanghai is great though and a lot of other smaller places are really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread