Good cigar flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjradik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Columbia, MD
So I've been DYI for almost 3 years now. However, my dad really likes the Cuban/Havana cigar eliquid from MFS. Buying premade juice is expensive, especially after making it for 3 years and I'm used to the super low cost of DYI. So I'm looking for DYI cigar flavoring. I order everything for my self from TPA, but they don't have anything resembling a cigar flavor. I tried to mix different RY4/tobacco/honey flavors to try and replicate cigar, with no luck.

Does any one know of other flavor suppliers out there that have cigar flavor, or a recipe for a cigar flavor?

Thanks.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
I started vaping with MFS's Cohiba Cigar PG and Havana Cigar VG, and wound up mixing them 50/50. For DIY, I bought their FA Cuban Supreme and have used it at 2% in 50/50 24 mg for my work day vape for about four months now. I vape it in a REO/RM2 with a 0.8Ω coil of 8 wraps of 27 AWG Kanthal around a 1/16" drill bit--good, thick vapor. At that concentration, it's not as strong or sweet as their pre-mixes, but it has almost no odor and is very safe for work, while adding a bit of taste to unflavored. About like a 5 Vegas Gold. I've not tried it stronger. Of course, it doesn't come close to a NET. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread