Adding Black Licorice to tobacco / cigar flavored juice > works well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Just wondering if anyone else here has tried adding a little Black Licorice flavoring to there tobacco / cigar flavored DIY juice?

I have a recipe that I use to make what I would describe as something that tastes and smells like an RY4 - Cuban Cigar mix (heavier towards the cigar side). This has become my daily vape.

Anyway, I adjusted the flavorings used in order to add an additional FA 'Licorice Flavor Plus' @ 3%

Licorice can be very overpowering, but at 3% it really makes the vape much 'richer' tasting without ruining and overpowering the nice cigar flavor and smell of the juice.

I have tried Raisin, chocolate, rum and other flavors, but never liked the outcome .... Just a little Black Licorice really rounds-out the tobacco.

FYI ....

jchisholm

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2014
Nova Scotia
64 views and no replies.

I guess I am the only one that has tried adding a little licorice to tobacco type juice.

Try it if you just happed to have a little black licorice flavoring stashed away someplace.

For sure I will try this!
I have a Black Licorice flavor (MBV.. it's actually pretty good) and the Black Honey/Bavarian Cream mix from TPA is awesome.
Love them both, this could be a great combination.
Cheers!

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
.....................I have tried Raisin, chocolate, rum and other flavors, but never liked the outcome .... Just a little Black Licorice really rounds-out the tobacco. ....................

I've tried Rum Raisin, Chocolate, Various nut flavors (hazelnut, almond, etc.), coffee, apple, strawberry, blackberry, and most recently, coconut, all with excellent results except for the blackberry. I didn't care for that at all but I'll have to admit I didn't care for the FA blackberry stand a lone either.

My most recent experiment was with Hangsen coconut. Stand alone it's pretty weak but good tasting with a fairly natural sweetness. I added it to one of my tobacco mixes at 2% and really liked it. I couldn't really pick up the coconut, and would be hard put to explain what it added, but I'll definitely be experimenting with it some more.

I would like to try the licorice though. I may pick some up my next order, along with some clove, which is another flavor I've been wanting to try for a while. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread