Good Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All!

I've just stumbled upon the forum - it looks as though you will be a great help to a future vaper.

I am ready to start and order tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

John:p

Welcome to ECF and good luck! If you haven't already, be sure to visit the UK Forum for advice on vendors in the UK.

Olef

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
UK
Welcome to ECF John and good luck with the vaping. Remember, if at first you don't succeed etc, there is a whole world of vaping systems and flavours out there so if the first one you choose doesn't hit the spot, try something else. You will find the right vaping tool and juice to suit you I promise if you persevere (although in the first week you may think differently!). Just keep at it, it can be done, and you will end up at a place where you don't even think of cigarettes any more. Hard to believe where you are I know, but if I can do it after 37+ years on tobacco then anyone can. Luck to ya fella!

That old Reddit rage face sure does get around, don't he... :thumbs:

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Welcome to ECF John and good luck with the vaping. Remember, if at first you don't succeed etc, there is a whole world of vaping systems and flavours out there so if the first one you choose doesn't hit the spot, try something else. You will find the right vaping tool and juice to suit you I promise if you persevere (although in the first week you may think differently!). Just keep at it, it can be done, and you will end up at a place where you don't even think of cigarettes any more. Hard to believe where you are I know, but if I can do it after 37+ years on tobacco then anyone can. Luck to ya fella!

That old Reddit rage face sure does get around, don't he... :thumbs:

Great avatar! A most prolific talent and icon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread