Good fruit flavors/coffee flavors to drip with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find some good coffee/fruit flavors to drip with and im not really finding anything good.

I have been using Uncle Junks Honey Do which was great at first but now i believe im developing the vapors tongue because it doesnt quite taste as great as when i got it and ive been vaping nothing but that for the past 2-3 weeks now which im sure that i have vapors tongue lol.

when i started vaping i was only going off of coffee flavors mainly from a company called Mountain Oak Vapors which was pretty good. I've tried hot places like Virgin Vapor and Heather's heavenly vapes and pretty much every where else and to no avail do i get the "popcorn" taste. also Virgin vapor's kona milkshake was great the first time i got it but the second for some reason tastes like they just poorly made it so i never bought from them again.

Im basically looking for something as well that is good at a 70/30 vg/pg blend as well, mainly that they only make in that blend. I got the Heathers heavenly vapes for their mocha coffee one and set it for 70/30 and i got the popcorn taste.

I also picked up the Five Pawns sample pack and they were not good at all. by the time i tried out all the flavors i got really sick and almost had to throw up so im never going to try them again.

I'm looking for anything coffee that doesnt have cappucino or latte in it because it always leaves me with a really strong taste of those and i tend to get a little sick and i just hate the taste. as for like, just strict coffee that tastes like morning coffee/black coffee im not a fan of either. I drink ice coffee every day so its just not my thing. i like mainly flavors that are mixed together (vanilla/caramel/mocha/etc) that are mainly put in coffee.

as for fruits i like strawberries/watermelon/peach/apple. i got the monica's eyes from uncle junks and thats kiwi...not really a good tasting one, i cant taste anything and im not so much a grape fan.

im just looking for some help and advice on whats good out there right now because now i have like a bunch of bottles sitting around that i wasted money on and i need to be more positive on what im getting that its going to be a good juice since there really isnt anything for sampling before buying online lol, plus the vape stores in my area dont allow consumers to taste first which sucks.

Please help. Thank you.

anonymity

Jun 29, 2014
Minnesota
The only consistently good juice I've had from VV was their Turkish coffee. I have tried the milkshake and espresso as well as their chocolate tobacco and disliked them all. If you like that strong, not sweet, coffee flavor then I 10000% recommend their Turkish coffee. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.
If you want a good mellow coffee/tobacco/vanilla/creamy/smooth vape that then I whole heartedly recommend Wakonda from Nicoticket. It has been my go to vape since I first tried it. Whereas their CLS I love so much but can only vape periodically I can vape Wakonda all the time w/o issue.

The only consistently good juice I've had from VV was their Turkish coffee. I have tried the milkshake and espresso as well as their chocolate tobacco and disliked them all. If you like that strong, not sweet, coffee flavor then I 10000% recommend their Turkish coffee. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.
If you want a good mellow coffee/tobacco/vanilla/creamy/smooth vape that then I whole heartedly recommend Wakonda from Nicoticket. It has been my go to vape since I first tried it. Whereas their CLS I love so much but can only vape periodically I can vape Wakonda all the time w/o issue.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it alot. Im currently looking at the Nicoticket webiste. their flavors sound great. im not much for wakonda because it has tobacco in it and im not much for that but i did look at their stranilla and sounds great, already purchased one. as for their CLS it sounds great too but ill try one bottle at a time with them.

As for Vapor Chef I have heard of them before. the honey pearry sounds delicious, going to have to try that as well.

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
I second Wakonda from Nicoticket. I don't get tobacco from it and the black coffee part peeks in to say hello before fading back to a creamy flavor. Strawnilla is one of my favorites but be forewarned it generally needs a nice long steep to reach its full potential. Many like it fresh but I prefer it steeped. Their Cinnimon Danish is one I personally cannot live without. In fact, I currently have a tank of the Danish and Wakonda mixed together I'm vaping right now

I second Wakonda from Nicoticket. I don't get tobacco from it and the black coffee part peeks in to say hello before fading back to a creamy flavor. Strawnilla is one of my favorites but be forewarned it generally needs a nice long steep to reach its full potential. Many like it fresh but I prefer it steeped. Their Cinnimon Danish is one I personally cannot live without. In fact, I currently have a tank of the Danish and Wakonda mixed together I'm vaping right now

So the tobacco must be really light then? I'll definitely think about getting that one then. with my vape budget all i got was the strawnilla and yeah i read that you have to steep it for like 1 month or 2. but ill see what happens lol because the one that i purchased they said they made the batch in the beginning of September and ETA to start using it is minimum October 1st so ill see. they sound great, just sucks that their steep time is ridiculous lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread