Not open for further replies.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Hey everybody,

Heres my review of the Peachy Sweet, Organic #1, Natural Perique and Patriot tobacco e-juice from Goodejuice. These juices are unique and you can tell they are homemade natural extractions and not just some artificial processed flavors like most e-juice.

Direct link

Direct link

Last edited:

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
I too tried the Perique and Peach, so I'm adding my reviews here. I'm not familiar with Goodejuice, so I'm reporting my experience with these juices without any reference or preconceptions.

Natural Perique: For those that don't know, Perique is a very special tobacco from a small area in Louisiana that is aged in a specific process and is generally not used by itself but added to mixes for it's complex fruity notes, also noted as a powerful tobacco flavor with a slight acidity. That being said, I've never really been a pipe smoker, or tried a cigar that uses it so I have no direct comparison.

This juice is made from natural perique tobacco. The sample was 12mg, so can't really comment on TH. On the inhale there is a definitive tobacco taste of medium power. It's definitely a natural 'bacco flavoring, I'd guess from macerated tobacco and it's very good. If I could separate out just the bacco flavor I'd guess it's would compare well with other naturally extracted baccos. Along with the inhale, but more on the exhale there's an interesting fruity flavor which enhances the bacco. I say interesting because while it's definitely fruity it's hard to define what kind of fruit and it has a richness to it so I would say more like a fruit compote. The only fruit I discern is prune, but not dominating. (PS, at first I thought it was made from a natural tobacco with perique flavoring added, but I was informed it was from natural Perique tobacco so I corrected it and am impressed because there is a very limited supply of it and it's pricey).

The juice is very well balanced, not too strong on any side. It's above mild tasting but definitely not strong. I'd guess the base at a PG/VG mix, probably 50/50. For those looking for a fruity or sweet-side natural tobacco that hit's the middle very squarely this is definitely a juice worth trying.

Peachy Sweet: I've never really enjoyed or sought out a fruit flavored bacco. I tried some of the most popular, including a famous banana-edged one and couldn't even finish a 3ml bottle of it. So I was a bit wary on trying this juice and then writing a fair review of it.

I was wrong, I really like this juice. When I vape it, my thoughts are how naturally the peach flavor works with the bacco base. Now it's definitely a peach juice, not a bacco juice with peach, because the bacco is more in the background here. Along with that this profile swings more to the lighter side and it's also sweeter, but who wouldn't want a peach that's not sweet?

I'm getting a natural bacco base again, being more in the background it's harder to define, but I'd guess it's the same natural extract in same PG/VG base. Same 12mg so throat hit is light, but I'm sure it would be sufficient for me at 24mg which is what I vape at most of the day.

If you think you'd like a nice peach vape, or like your bacco mild with a nice, flavorful sweetness you should definitely have a blind date with this flavor, it could be love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread