great tasting NET(naturally extracted tobacco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I recently ordered 6 NET tobaccos from Goodejuice. Im happily surprised. So far the first one I have tried is the Organic tobacco #1. It is wonderful. So smooth, and complex. I happy to find another good tobacco vendor. There is definitely a giant difference in NET vs artificially flavoured tobacco ejuice. Ever since Ive tried them, all the other "tobacco" juices that I thought were pretty good now taste artificial. like comparing sugar to sweet and low. The artificially flavoured tobaccos have that same aftertaste. I cant wait to try out the other Goodejuice tobaccos I ordered; Vita Bellla, Wild Turkey, Acadian Gold, Patriot, and Organic Perique .

If anyone else has any other Goodejuice tobaccos that you think I need to try, throw those suggestions out. Only thing Im not fond of are the overly sweet tobaccos where the tobacco is overpowered by sweetness.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Wrangler is made with Natural Tobacco and an organic flavoring that provides the cocoa nuance. Because the flavoring has changed from our supplier, we got together with our tobacconist and he recommended a new blend that he has come up with that will provide all the elements of an American Light flavored cigarette. We are really excited about it's introduction. The new formula will have NO added flavors, straight up American Tobacco. Dare I say it's WORLDS better?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread