Goodejuice Review GJ4

Status
Not open for further replies.

QusieQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I got two free samples from Goodejuice.com the other day, and I wanted to share my thoughts on the one I have tried so far.

Here is what Goodejuice said about GJ4 (I have 24mg):
[h=1]{{GJ4 is our version of an RY4 the way it should be, made with flavor from real tobacco. It's a complex flavor of Caramel coated Natural Burley with a hint of Vanilla. The sweetness is not overpowering and the tobacco flavor is about as real as it gets. RY4 lovers will not be disappointed with this Goodejuice original.This flavor is only available in a 50/50 PG/VG mix due to the extraction process. Also, only available in 6mg nicotine or higher.}}[/h]
My opinion:
I normally do not use a 50/50 pg/vg mix, because I think it lessens throat hit, however, this has TONS of TH!! When I first opened the bottle and sniffed it I thought I smelled maple, but they describe it as caramel with a hint of vanilla. There is a great tobacco smoke flavor (first tobacco juice, I actually thought resembled an analog taste without that grma's flowery perfume smell). On exhale only, I do get a bit of sweetness that is nice. There was one negative for me while vaping this, it burns my throat. Almost like I ate a 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder or something. Will I buy this? Probably not, but only because of the burning sensation I get. Keep in mind, a few seconds after exhale the burning sensation was gone. If you like that sort of sensation this might be just what your looking for.

Thanks for the free sample Goodejuice!!

*the other free sample I received was Vita Bella, I'll be back when I try it to share my thoughts!

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I need to try that vita bella they gave me!

My husband really likes the Vita Bella--me I am ordering that GJ4- I absolutely love it. I cut it with some more PG and it was still very flavorful- they are not chincey on the flavoring which I love. Wondering about the other flavors they sell now....

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
I got my package of GJ4 and Vita Bella in the mail today. Haven't opened the package yet---I'm going to attempt to restrain myself by leaving it unopened---to allow both bottles to steep awhile before trying them.

Sure as shootin', if I open the package, I'll be atty-dripping both juices into a bonut-modded LR306 less than a minute later. LOL. So, I'll try to keep my grubby paws from ripping open the package for at least a couple days. (We'll see how that decision goes...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread