Grand Opening Contest at Tropical Vapors - Giving Away 5 Multimeters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmonster

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
arkansas
Oh, to be on a snow-covered Colorado mountain top!

Desire not escape from the glorious winter; embrace it and bask in the glory of the chilled breeze, dusted with the day's fresh powder. Breathe in the crisp, clean bite of cool mountain air, tinged with the aroma of pine and just a hint of the fire which softly beckons from a cabin in the distance. Desire not escape from glorious winter; embrace it and feel its warmth.

TomC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2011
Columbus, Ohio USA
Lethalp,

I sent you a PM too but the information was general so I'll share with everyone.

No problem hijacking the thread. That's why I'm here.

But if you want a quicker response, use the Contact Us link on the web site. You should get an answer almost immediately (at least during the day and sometimes into the wee hours of the morning).

As far as these cartomizers go, they were new to me too. The 1.7 ohm cartomizers from Smok Tech have always been my favorite with anything at 3.7 volts. They gave a great hit and last a long time but only held about 1.6 ml of liquid so you would be refilling them pretty often.

These XXLs perform as well as the regular XLs that I was used to but hold a lot more liquid. The tube as I said on the web site is wider that your standard cartomizer so there might be issues trying to use it with an eGO-style cone and they definitely can't go inside a tank (unless the tank was designed specifically for these).

The tube appears to be a painted black metal. I tried to order clears and stainless and my SMOK Tech rep said they were only available in black. I don't know if that meant that they don't make the other colors or they were out. I will check again when I make my next order.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week end.

Tom

Incognito™

ECF Veteran
Incognito™;5514294 said:
I'd like to be on a small, hidden lake in Florida on a mild, sunny day fishing for Large Mouth Bass with a couple of my closest friends.

I just went fishing for a few minutes today and caught a decent one...

fishin.jpg

TomC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2011
Columbus, Ohio USA
And the Winners are:

glrogerss
grati
rosierags
pchela
and stoggy24 (I cheated for him but he was #1 on the thread and got things started)

PMs are being sent to the winners with instructions on how to claim the multimeter.

Thanks everyone for playing.

I am expecting some pretty exciting inventory later this week and to celebrate it's arrival I plan to have a contest and give one away.

Keep an eye out for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread