Grant's Vanilla Custard, Frenilla, and a local B&M flavor, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Miss Gulf Coast
First off, I ordered Grant's Vanilla Custard HERE - Btw, I want to mention that DHL shipped the GVC 5,789 miles from Sofia, Bulgaria to Southeast, Mississippi in under 48 hours!

However, you may want to consider Nicoticket. In fact, I adamantly insist that you do.

But first, the pitch:

GVC, Nicoticket's Frenilla, and a flavor from local B&M called Vanilla Bean Ice Cream face-off in a head-to-head-to. . .head? challenge.

I've been comparing the three off-and-on for 2-3 weeks now. Results? GVC is awesome! When GVC is compared to the local flavor, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream,
le-mariage-dire-oui-ou-vomir-1.jpg
the local one is just terrible!​

I mean I've almost pitched the local flavor completely! It's a testament to just how awesome GVC is.

Here's the thing tho, Frenilla from Nicoticket blows GVC away! :ohmy: It really, really does. At the moment, I only have Frenilla loaded up in my Russian 91%, so, to give a very brief and cursory compare/contrast of Grant's Vanilla Custard & Frenilla from memory:

• GVC has more of a throat hit, so much so that it's almost sharp.
  • Frenilla is smoooooooth on the inhale, but the real surprise is in the finish.
  • GVC finishes with a sharp-ish essence of vanilla, but it's too sharp, and seems like the vanilla is. . just a bit too powerful, as in almost (but not quite) harsh.
  • Frenilla? Whoa baby!, that finish is as smooth and as sweet as it gets. :p As you probably already know, H1N1 is the Top juice of 2013. The same standard of excellence goes into Frenilla - it's a damn masterpiece.
  • Frenilla is much more creamy than Grant's Vanilla Custard. Trust me on this.

If you can, try to get them both and do the Pepsi Challenge. Going one step further, get a local flavor of vanilla something and stack the three up against each other. I'd love to hear what you guys n' gals out there in ECF-Land think about this. But, I give my word on this: All three were steeped for over 2 weeks. Actually, during the first tasting-comparison Frenilla was only a couple of days out-of-the-mail, and it already surpassed GVC. I finished the 50ml bottle in about 5 days!, and quickly ordered another. On reorder, I asked for suggestions of what they like at Nicoticket. And, I received an entirely unexpected and pleasant surprise - Clark & Katy included a 15 ml bottle of H1N1! They are awesome! I've since ordered H1N1 in the 50 ml size, and if I can save up enough money, want to order Frenilla in the 500ml size next time it's available. That's right, e-liquid in a container this big - Frenilla is that good.

As for the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream from my local vendor? Yuck. :blink: On the other hand, I can always hold onto it as a sort of 'litmus test,' a reminder of what your average run-of-the-mill vanilla flavors taste like - It just makes me appreciate the good stuff that much more.

In summary: How do Clark and Katy over at Nicoticket do it?

PS - Have a huge order coming from Nicoticket, Viasi and Halo. I'll be doing another "Big Damn" roundup, like the last one, ""Tesseract's Big Damn TVC Round-Up. 10 from 'The Vapor Chef'" - Shameless plug here, but check out my blog in the next couple of days for more. :blush:

Last edited:

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Tess....
Glad to see you're a Nicoticket fan!!:D
To answer your "In Summary" query: In a word......DEDICATION! Dedication to every detail....from perfecting the juice, to bottling, shipping....and providing PERSONALIZED CUSTOMER SERVICE --- something sorely lacking with many business models today!!
Let me assure you....a LOT of work went into Clark's latest iteration of H1N1 (it almost didn't happen....!!!8-o)...he didn't release it until he was SURE he had it RIGHT!!(Like Gallo's mantra: "We shall sell no wine before its time.....")
As for Frenilla......keep your fingers crossed....and monitor the NT Virtual Vape meet Forum for updates on availability....
I've just started to enjoy my 30 ml. bottle of Frenilla (Born on 10/31/13!!!:)).....Pure, unadulterated vanilla Nirvana!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I just made couple orders recently also a friend of mine fell in love with crème

was hoping to pick up frenilla but no avail

anyone know how long before its around
Best way is to scope out the NT Virtual Vape Meet Forum (under "E-Cigarette Suppliers")...and be ready to jump over to the NT website and hit the "Buy Now" button!!! It goes FAST when it arrives!!:D Good Luck!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread