Status
Not open for further replies.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
I just wanted to add that my next new custard that I'll be trying is going to be from The Mad Alchemist.

http://themadalchemist.com/

It was just added to their website yesterday. I haven't tried anything from them yet so this is a definite must for me.

Other than the above mentioned custards (including CLS), does anyone have any other vanilla custards that bear mention?

I'm not a supertaster like yall must be to taste all this stuff mentioned,but to me,nite lite vapor's bounty hunter is just as vanilla custard as nicotickets CLS,creme brulee or grants vanilla custard.

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
I'm not a supertaster like yall must be to taste all this stuff mentioned,but to me,nite lite vapor's bounty hunter is just as vanilla custard as nicotickets CLS,creme brulee or grants vanilla custard.

Well, none of us claimed to be superstars? We're just talking about different custards, here.

Bounty Hunter is a vanilla tobacco, is that correct? I'll have to try and find it one day and try it out, but not big on tobacco flavors other than a few here and there.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Thank you so much! I love Ms.T's (as you could probably tell) but am always looking for the ever elusive holy grail!

vcj0628 - do you think then that we are the only two people in the universe not drinking the facebook Kool-Aid?? :toast:

Facebook is an info grabber for companies and the gov
more over you see more fights and feuds over Facebook posts
nothing attractive about it to me

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I would like to see you throw Velvet Cloud Vapor's Vanilla Custard into the mix and see how it stacks up. I love it! It's all eggy and rich. I have vaped up almost my whole 15ml in just a few days. About to reorder the next size or two up.

So today I finally received 100 ml 12 mg nic Grant's Vanilla Custard.

That being said, of course I can't help but compare it to my two top favorite custards, which are Big Willie's Custard (from Facebook) and Gremlin's Custard.

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
I would like to see you throw Velvet Cloud Vapor's Vanilla Custard into the mix and see how it stacks up. I love it! It's all eggy and rich. I have vaped up almost my whole 15ml in just a few days. About to reorder the next size or two up.

I've tried VCV's Vanilla Custard. I found it to be a bit weak in flavor. While the flavor was good, it disappeared on the exhale. I realize it being 100% VG it's going to do that, but I do need more flavor in my vape. I tried dripping it on an RDA, clearo's, Protanks, RBA's. The best flavor, surprisingly enough, came from the protank because I could lung hit it and I seem to get more out of certain flavors with lung hits.

mikegun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Colorado
Thank you so much! I love Ms.T's (as you could probably tell) but am always looking for the ever elusive holy grail!

vcj0628 - do you think then that we are the only two people in the universe not drinking the facebook Kool-Aid?? :toast:

No, there are 3 of us I refuse to use FB as well...

Kdraw1213

Sep 10, 2013
St. Louis
I have tried Gremlins, Grants, CLS, and Big Willies. By far my favorite is Grants, but Gremlins is very good as well even though it is quite different. Gremlins is a little sweeter and less eggy for me, but grants is very complex I can definitely taste the egg..which is something I want to taste in a custard.

Big willies just isn't doing it for me. It has been steeping for 2 weeks and is still a bit on the clear side. Should it be getting darker? Maybe I just haven't let it steep long enough, but the shipping is is amazing and Willie is great to deal with.

CLS is ok, but not as flavorful as the other three. But again, he is a great person to do business with.

Just so you all know vapourart.com has some GVC, just ordered 100ml.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
New custard alert! G2 Vapor just released Vazilla from their Prime line. It is a vanilla butterscotch custard. OUTSTANDING. This goes right into ADV for me. It's right there with Grant's to me. The butterscotch is very faint but adds sweetness to it. And a true vanilla that's rich and creamy. I'm guessing its heavy VG though if you all care because it's very thick. But almost clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread