Great Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffheinz

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Kansas City, MO
About 3 weeks after I placed an order with eastmall, I realized that even though the Paypal transaction went through, the order did not process on the eastmall website. When I sent my Paypal email receipt to eastmall support, Rick responded right away and after a few confirmation emails back and forth, the mistake was corrected and Joy sent my order without any hassles.

Mistakes happen, but it is refreshing to work with polite, professional and responsive support staff. It really proves that you don't have to be on the same side of the world to provide excellent customer service.

Thanks eastmall, you guys have my every confidence.

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
About 3 weeks after I placed an order with eastmall, I realized that even though the Paypal transaction went through, the order did not process on the eastmall website. When I sent my Paypal email receipt to eastmall support, Rick responded right away and after a few confirmation emails back and forth, the mistake was corrected and Joy sent my order without any hassles.

Mistakes happen, but it refreshing to work with polite, professional and responsive support staff. It really proves that you don't have to be on the same side of the world to provide excellent customer service.

Thanks eastmall, you guys have my every confidence.

Thank you for this Huffheinz

Customer Service is not an easy job to do,

they deal with customer complaints all day,

and people who are generally not happy with something,

it can be a very difficult and sometimes a thankless task,

how nice to have a *Thank you * for these guys,

give them a lil' pat on the back, and a thanks for a job well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread