Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Just found out about Next Level Vapors and The Standard on the Elevated vaping website. Looks like some interesting Boutique juice. I hear Grenada gives Pluid a run for its money... Anyone try this and have any idea when it weill be available again they are all sold out :( Frankenvape from the Standard sounds good (kiwi marshmallow). I have had Deadmans Party before but it was a little perfumy. Anyone have any insite on these two juices?

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I'm curious about all these boutique juices too... as far as I know, none of them are lab juices... and artisan juices are surely limited by what's available to produce them...
I kind of resent that many of these newer boutique juices disclose so little about how they make their juices...

seems like a lot of new companies are springing up... they are putting a lot into marketing and packaging.

grenada looks cool... it's on my list of juices to try

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
frankenvape is one of my favorite vapes....its quite good....if you thought dead man's party was a little perfumy you may have a bit of that with frankenvape, but it has a much better flavor imho, i never could quite put my finger on dead man's party, except for the "perfumy" part, frankenvape is really actually good.

Coppercustomz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2012
NC Coast
www.numbejuice.com
I think Grenada is fantastic!! Right up there with my beloved Pluid in my opinion, Looks like OJ after a good shake:D
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread