Grenada vs. Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like many vapers I found myself wanting to try Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid but like many I also found that I could never get my hands on any. While searching for juices I ran across Next Level Vape's "Grenada," a more tropical Pluid clone so I pulled the trigger and bought some. I found that I liked it so much I could barely put it down.

Fast forward a month or so and I manage to get my hands on some Pluid through vapingwatch.com I like Grenada so much in fact that when I saw Pluid available I ordered it in mass quantities. Now I have something like 180ml's of Pluid and I hate it. I vaped a tank and a half and I just cannot get myself to like this much lauded juice. I even tried mixing Pluid with my Grenada and even that was a no go.

Has anyone else out there found that they like a clone juice over another popular or much ballyhooed "original?"

I'm new to the forums but I'm seriously thinking about posting my Pluid on the classifieds when I'm able to before it becomes too available. Pluid has even negatively impacted my Grenada vaping because parts of it remind me of the green stuff.

Last edited:

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Grenada is no more of a Pluid clone than any other anise / absinthe based juice. I did a probably too-long-winded breakdown of the two here.

If all other juices were to disappear tomorrow and we still had Pluid and Grenada, I would be fine with that. I like them both so much that they are interchangeable to me. Ironically, it is easier and cheaper for me to get Pluid than it is to get the proper strength of Grenada. I am also having an increasingly difficult time justifying $22 for a 30 ML bottle of Grenada. There is no reason for juice to be that expensive, and they never have it in the big bottles. If they did, I would stock up, $100 for 120ml with shipping is getting ridiculous. Too bad, because I love the stuff, but right now I am vaping Pluid out of a Reomizer 2.0 on a Reo Grand and I am not sure how vaping could get much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread