• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Group Moderator Needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
There are wild women? How do they get categorized? is there a season when it's ok to shoot them?!?!? :blink:

Umm... there's never a rifle or shotgun season, but every Friday and Saturday night it's legal to hunt for them at bars, take them home and stab them with certain parts of the male anatomy... but you have to release them back into the wild by the time the sun comes up.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Umm... there's never a rifle or shotgun season, but every Friday and Saturday night it's legal to hunt for them at bars, take them home and stab them with certain parts of the male anatomy... but you have to release them back into the wild by the time the sun comes up.

:danger: a friend of mine once said, "i've had many wives..." :danger:

Illustrated_Man

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
Rochester, NY

Yeah...the sunup release deadline is very important...otherwise things get dangerously awkward.

Sent from my microwave by Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread