Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Yeah, I made the mistake of putting this in the first T3 I bought. I cannot get rid of the cocoa in it (I also soaked in hot water and vodka for a day or two). Once you put this in a clearo, it has to be dedicated to this flavor. I love it, though.

There are a lot of strong flavors that are like this.... I have a clearo full of it and would never want to switch it out! It is even perfect to add to other juices to really spice them up! I love the stuff! That and their Tribeca! Yum!

Halo is in the middle of their 12 days to Christmas contest, lots of great prizes are being given away! Check it out!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/halo/356541-halos-12-days-giveaways-mini-number-game-361.html

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
It's a very strong overpowering juice. Smells like a chocolate factory in my house. It may be a good juice for some but its not for me.

I've been looking for a good vendors chocolate and trying to make a DIY lol. Never had one that made my house smell like a chocolate factory...I'm thinking I'd like that smell :) I wonder how long you have to vape it before it makes the whole house smell good :confused: I can't imagine:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread