Not open for further replies.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
car.jpg

I MUST be facebook challenged b/c I can't seem to figure out how to upload a pic. Then I see that picture and realize it doesn't matter. Nice work!

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Oh.... no that wasn't a contest entry. I just wanted to show you, going by scale, how big a bottle of Freedom I would like to be able to order in the future :D

Guess we'll have to get to work on the 3,000,000 ml bottles. Jeesh, and I've been trying to get the sample packs ready for the site. We should be focusing on these bigger bottles instead.

Johnny Blaze

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Guess we'll have to get to work on the 3,000,000 ml bottles. Jeesh, and I've been trying to get the sample packs ready for the site. We should be focusing on these bigger bottles instead.

Johnny Blaze
snickeringdog.gif

Well that sample pack news will make for some happy people I bet. :thumb:

Some neat pics posted up over there now. Wow @ Vics collection :hubba:

That Transformers one is great :D

and I see you got FB figured out eh MM :thumb:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Some neat pics posted up over there now. Wow @ Vics collection

That's me! In real life, I'm Vic. *grin* Actually Vicky, but I had a stalker a few years ago, so I never use my whole/real name on line for Facebook, etc. I also answer to Hellen regularly here locally with all my social group buddies. LOL Mayhem is from an old nic name (Ms. Mayhem) that stuck.

Obviously, I don't plan on ever running out of Halo (I was close last time!). That is my stash of 90% Smooth 8 and 10% Freedom!! mmmmm That cabinet locks up too, too precious to leave unsecured!

Bigger bottles? I'll clean out a closet. LOL Just make it with a pump dispenser, okay Mr. B?

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
That's me! In real life, I'm Vic. *grin* Actually Vicky, but I had a stalker a few years ago, so I never use my whole/real name on line for Facebook, etc. I also answer to Hellen regularly here locally with all my social group buddies. LOL Mayhem is from an old nic name (Ms. Mayhem) that stuck.

Obviously, I don't plan on ever running out of Halo (I was close last time!). That is my stash of 90% Smooth 8 and 10% Freedom!! mmmmm That cabinet locks up too, too precious to leave unsecured!

Bigger bottles? I'll clean out a closet. LOL Just make it with a pump dispenser, okay Mr. B?

:lol:

as I scrolled down the list of my subscribed threads and saw your name as the last one to comment on this thread I swear the first thing that ran through my mind before clicking on it was "I'll bet that Vic pic was her. I should have figured that." :D

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com

Well, thanks for adding Vicky AKA Hellen AKA Vic AKA Ms Mayhem AKA ? Good to see a bunch of women representing the Halo....even if they are all your aliases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread