Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com

If you’re looking to stock up on Halo E-liquid this Spring season, check out our latest Facebook contest. We’re giving away $250 in Halo E-liquid to one savvy winner. Entering the contest is simple, just follow the instructions below:

1. Become a fan by clicking the "Like" button at the top of our Facebook Page
2. Post a picture on our Facebook Wall. Picture must include something related to Halo.
3. Tell your friends to become a fan of Halo and "Like" your picture.
4. The person who's picture has the most "Likes" by May 1st at 5:00PM EST Wins.

Mikey3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Monmouth County NJ
I think maybe you misunderstood the contest. The person who's UPLOADED HALO PHOTO has the most "Likes" wins the contest. I don't really see that as a popularity contest.

Think what space kitty means is that if someone has 500 friends, they will more likely be more Likes for that photo then a person who has 25 friends. Although of the 800 fans on halo's page, They could like there favorite.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Think what space kitty means is that if someone has 500 friends, they will more likely be more Likes for that photo then a person who has 25 friends. Although of the 800 fans on halo's page, They could like there favorite.

I'm creating something so cool people will feel guilty if they vote for there friends simply for the sake of friendship !

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com

That makes sense...I'm not really that Facebook savvy, but this seems to be a valid point.

Contest canceled.

Just Kidding.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Like Newman said to Jerry about the mail.... "the *posts* never stop, JB". LOL

How are ya, JB?

Thanks for the contest -- says the registered FB member that NEVER uses it, except for one *like* when Halo made its debut. =)

Try using that like button again. Maybe on a photo you like on the facebook page ?

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Like Newman said to Jerry about the mail.... "the *posts* never stop, JB". LOL

How are ya, JB?

Thanks for the contest -- says the registered FB member that NEVER uses it, except for one *like* when Halo made its debut. =)

Good Ritchie, hope all is well. Feel free to use that "Like" button for as many Halo pages as you want =)

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I don't do Facebook for several reasons, but I might work on a picture for a fellow vaper. Now . . . to think of a contest to see who can use it. :laugh:

No, seriously . . . I like working with pictures, so I might do something just for exercise. I can't believe more of the Facebookers aren't participating either . . . $250 is nothing to sneeze at!

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I had a thought. I know changing the rules in mid-contest isn't appropriate but for the sake of those who may come on board late for the contest wouldn't it be better for future contest to accept entries by a specific date and then have the Halo team select a top 5 or 10 and post them for users to vote on within a specific time frame ?
On the other hand, people that have voted on a photo have the ability to "unlike" a photo as well if the see an entry they like better. Anyway, thanks to Halo for doing the contest. I hope to see a lot more participation by May 1st.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
JabbaVapingHalo.jpg

If no one likes it but me, I'm gonna go eat worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread