Halo G6 user about to switch to GLV 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

drac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Winnipeg
Jay even states that it is better to phone him for questions. They are pumping out a lot of GLV's right now plus changing locations. There are a lot of good mods out there but the GLV is built like a tank. Later on you can add the juice feeder attachment ( turning your GLV 2 into a GLV 3 ). There is a bit of a wait but well worth it. Good luck
Drac

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
i have emailed greatlakes vapor two separate times in regards to fufulling their lifetime warranty and have not gotten anything back either time. so i dunno about the "awesome customer service" i always hear about

The phone number on the GLV site is my ticket to great CS. All but one call was answered live. I left a message and got a callback within the hour. I suspect they get a boatload of emails daily and aren't automated in message return.

scatterthelogan

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2011
maryland
Jay even states that it is better to phone him for questions. They are pumping out a lot of GLV's right now plus changing locations. There are a lot of good mods out there but the GLV is built like a tank. Later on you can add the juice feeder attachment ( turning your GLV 2 into a GLV 3 ). There is a bit of a wait but well worth it. Good luck
Drac
so the glv3 is just the 2 with the juice fed thing attatched? i thought it was that new attatchemnt plus a somehow upgraded glv haha.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have the G6 PCC from HALO and am totally happy with it. It allows me to charge my batteries on the run. It also holds an extra battery in it.

It's about the size of an IPOD Touch. I keep it in my car.

I just got my G6 PCC from Halo but it isn't charging for some reason, must be the battery. Did you get instructions on how long to charge the PCC? Mine didn't come with instructions.

I really love the Halo G6 compared to other ones I have tried. I do have several batteries and I just ordered another starter kit so I have a second charger that way I can charge two at a time plus the PCC. I go thru about 3 batts a day, so will be good to have them charged and ready to go each morning. bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread