Halo Triton question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atimmer7700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Austin, Texas
Bigger the MaH, the longer the battery will last between charges. Otherwise, they will work the same.

^^^^ That. And there is a moderate size difference as well. The 650mAh is approx 3/4" (19mm) longer than the 400, but still not unwieldly. I can keep a 600mAh plus Triton tank in my shirt pocket and still button the flap. The 900mAh is 5/8" (16mm) longer yet. I don't have the 1300mAh Triton batt, so I can't speak to that. Just remember when researching these that mAh stands for milliamp-hour. It's a rating of for how long a battery can sustain 1 milliamp of current. So like Mr. Price said, the more mAh, the longer the battery will last.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Although new to vaping, I'm already looking at new options. I started with the G6 so I'm leaning towards the Triton system as an upgrade so I can use the same cartomizers, etc. However, in looking at the starter kits, they offer a 400mAh or 650mAh battery. Any suggestions as to which one would be the best?

Unless there is a good reason why you need small, get the 650mAh. It'll last much longer between recharges.

A 650 with a Triton tank is a half inch taller than a can of Coke. For that 3/4" more, it's worth it. Discharge time is more important than size.

In a few weeks, you'l be wanting a 1300!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread