Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Does halo have any good fruit flavors? Tried the tribeca and it was okay

No, no straight fruit flavors. But their do have tobacco with fruit notes, and the malibu (pina collada) in the gourmet section.

Voodoo is listed under tobacco, but any tobacco notes are so far in the background with the white grape, plum, and black currant up front and bold, with a whisper of cinnamon and a splash of vanilla. Very tasty. And if you do get anything close to "tobacco," it comes off like bakery not bacco.

Southern Classic is another light tobacco, but it's all citrus, vanilla and light spice. Sometimes it tastes like mountain dew, other times more like an orange creamsicle, sometimes a little boozy -- but not tobacco-y :)

Midnight Apple has a much stronger tobacco upfront, with granny smith apples, anise and other spices. More of a harvest tobacco vape.

So, that's about it for fruit.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'll add HX3 to Jefsview's list. The taste is difficult to describe but there is definitely something fruity going on there. Some say pineapple but it tastes like lime to me with a very slight bitter yet pleasant citrus note as well. Could be grapefruit but lime is the primary flavor that I detect.

I haven't had that one yet, so thank you. In fact, you mentioned it once before, and now, after falling in love with Voodoo, Southern Classic, and most recently, Midnight Apple, I must try Hx3 :)

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS
Originally Posted by SnowDog

I'll add HX3 to Jefsview's list. The taste is difficult to describe but there is definitely something fruity going on there. Some say pineapple but it tastes like lime to me with a very slight bitter yet pleasant citrus note as well. Could be grapefruit but lime is the primary flavor that I detect.

I haven't had that one yet, so thank you. In fact, you mentioned it once before, and now, after falling in love with Voodoo, Southern Classic, and most recently, Midnight Apple, I must try Hx3 :)

ruh roh... all of my eJuice considerations so far have been for the closest to REAL tobacco as possible, NETs and RY4s mostly, after I decided the only one Halo has that is even close for me is Tribeca.
Halo sent a free Voodoo and it's the best, IMHO, of all so far but as much as I liked it I continued on the REAL tobacco search spending all sorts of cash at HHV and N-E-T.
Ihave to try some of those you listed as it may turn out my BUDDS would prefer 'fruity'. I never smoked a 'fruit', really hard to light... :-_D

magicman22

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Scotts Valley, CA
I got the variety sample pack when I ordered my starter kit.
Tribeca gets a 5 out of 5, it is awesome
Turkish I did not care for to much, I will vape it occasionally, maybe it needs steeping.
Malibu was good too, I like it at night, and it tastes like pina colada so win.
Kringles curse is very minty, I like it after I eat, it does taste like you put a peppermint candy in your mouth.
Belgiun cocoa is pretty tasty, not an all day vape for me though
sub zero is menthol, pretty good, not a menthol fan, probably wont vape it.

I want to try Midnight apple, voodoo, shamrock and a few others I cant remember names atm.
About to order a 30ml of Tribeca
I also want to find a peachy one.

I really disliked Turkish Tobacco FOOB. However after steeping a few weeks the floral overtones diminished and now it is quite good!

Give it some time and try it again in a couple of weeks.

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I just received my umpteenth 30ml bottles of Tribeca and Torque today. I usually ad a 7ml bottle of something new to try each time. This time I finally ordered Turkish, the only Halo tobacco I haven't tried yet. I have been apprehensive about ordering it based on a lot of mixed reviews I had seen. Fresh from the mail I loaded a Protank Mini and commenced vaping Turkish. I found myself refilling it a couple hours later. To me Turkish has that same great Halo punch followed by the familiar slightly smoky finish I love in Tribeca and Torque. It is definitely a close relative of those two but unique in its own way. Thumbs up Halo! Another winner. I wish I hadn't waited so long.

Liquid9

Mystic Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Panama City, FL
I've been vaping for a while now and the first juice I ordered online was Halo. Tribeca is ok, when i first tried it I thought OMG this will be an all day vape. Next day I didn't care for it much, don't know what happened, lol. Torque 56 and Tribeca taste similar to me, but I like Torque 56 much better. I love Prime 15 and Menthol Ice. Halo is typically a juice I like to steep for a few days to let the flavors come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread