Halo???

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimShady

ECF Veteran
I'm a Mint Vaper - I don't vape anything else. Kringle's Curse is VERY Minty. If you're looking for a milder mint, check out TKO's DoubleMint. That's my all day vape. It's a nice mint, with a nice icy, cool feeling, but isn't too strong. Not sure about any other mints from Halo - KC is my only Halo juice so far.

misohoni

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Sunnyvale, Sydney Australia
Most of there flavors a really good, Tribeca is a good adv, Belgium cocoa is a nice bakery style chocolate, Voodoo is also nice, Midnight apple is good really depends what flavors your looking for, One thing I've noticed is since I quit smoking my taste buds have changed a lot & flavors I thought I wouldn't like I've ended up loving so don't be scared to give flavors you wouldn't normally a go

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
What they have is top notch. (And the price reflects that). But so is caviar and you'll find people that would rather eat a P&B sandwich. Same applies to *all* ejuice. If there was one flavor we could all agree on there would be very few flavors out there. Tastebuds are like fingerprints - all different :)

You're just going to have to pay your dues, invest some money and sample the wares. If a flavor-taste really sticks out based on the description and reviews, you can at least narrow it down a bit. But it's still a crap shoot.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
For a milder tasty menthol, I love Malibu - pina colada/coconut with a menthol finish. I can vape it all day. Menthol Ice is also excellent. You can also get some PG or VG, and add a little to mellow out any flavor that feels too strong. That will stretch your vaping dollar too as a bonus! I've had some older liquids that were way too strong and cutting them down, sometimes by as much as 25%, turned some bad ones into very good vapes.

Saganite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Their sample packs are a good way to try their various flavors, but I agree about Tribeca. I also like their Cafe Mocha. If you find you like the general flavor of KC but it's just too much you can try diluting it a little with some plain PG or VG or blending it with another flavor you like that is less minty.

I am also a very strict mint vapor! I can't tell you what you will or will not like but I can give you my opinion on halos menthol line up! I recently received my menthol sampler pack! Kringle's curse has to be my favorite, but that's just my taste. Menthol ice was a very close second, being a lot like KC, just a little toned down, just a tad less minty. Sub zero has a very strong "hall's" cough drop after taste that kinda burns in a menthol way. Same thing with Mystic, just a little toned down. Cool mist has a very light weight minty menthol taste to it. I actually mixed cool mist and mystic together to give cool mist a little more bite and mystic a little less burn. Actually very pleased with how that worked out, good vape! And then the HX3 is a very strong tobacco main flavor with just a hint of menthol mint under tone. Not my personal favorite but tobacco enthusiasts may enjoy it!

I tried Halo and liked the flavor and quality of their starter kit. Except that the flavors had a noticeable smell when I vaped into the air. I emailed Halo and they told me ALL their flavors have an "odor". As I do not wish to be a vaper who's e-cig smells, which results in calling attention to myself (and invoking the wrath of anti-smokers) I do not use Halo products.

NineToez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Los Angeles, CA USA
Halo's tobaccos are simply the best. I now vape a huge variety of vendors, flavors, and categories, yet I'll still buy Tribecca, Turkish Tobacco, and Southern Classic in 30ml bottles. Prime15 and Torque56 are both excellent for new vapers that want an analog cigarette taste from their PV. Their dessert flavors are very flavorful, but not for me so much since I don't care for chocolate, but that's me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread