Halo's Malibu Menthol & Tiki juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
I had the opportunity of trying Halo's Malibu menthol this week, and it is a great light menthol Pina colada e-liquid.

The pineapple, the coconut, the light hint of menthol that I got was really a surprise. I've never ordered anything other then tobacco's when i get juice, but this has altered my view on non-traditional tobacco juices.

1st off, the flavors are real, not chemically tasting. It's truly like you were drinking a pina colada!
This is an e-juice you can be happy vaping even your just a tobacco vaporor like i am, it's that good!

Th-2
Flavor-5
VP-4

All in all, a very pleasant surprise from my favorite e-liquid vendor.....You should give it a try ....great for the beach too w/a corona by your side!!
lol.

Tiki Juice from Halo

Tiki is supposed to be a Tahitian Tobacco with hints of spice.
I definitely tasted the spice in the tobacco, and the throat hit will satisfy anybody looking for a kick to your Adam's apple.
I love tobacco juices, it's what i mostly vape, but it did take me 2 days to get used to this juice.
I've never vaped a spicey tobacco, so it threw me for a loop at the beginning.

I didn't have a problem vaping it after i got used to it, but I wouldn't classify it as an all-day vape for me.
But somebody else might make this their favorite vape, since it is unlike anything i've ever tried before, and it does have alot of tropical fruit flavors, but I had a hard time identifying the fruits.

It's clean, and it's mean with that big throat hit you get. I did enjoy it after 2 days of vaping it, so i will give it a thumbs up,
but I wouldn't make this my All-day vape.

vp-4
th-5
flavor-4

Halo does have the best e-liquid out there , (IMHO), so you can't go wrong getting any of their juices.
I haven't had a juice from Halo yet that I did'nt enjoy vaping.

video review:

Last edited:

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Man, i couldn't pin down just wtf the flavors were!
I did a video on it, and you'll see im at a loss.
But now that you mention cinnamon...yea..i think there was!
lol.
Took me 2 days to get used to it...how bout u?
here's my vid on it.
halo tiki flash show0 - YouTube

Something i wonder about the tiki juice is that nobody seems to get the cinnamon taste i get :) did you ? kind of like bwb ejoker if you got the chance to try that one.

HighlanderNorth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Mid Atlantic USA
I ordered 5 flavors from Halo so far, and one was Tiki Juice, and although its not what I'd call bad or terrible, its not all that good either. I dont like the spice flavor to it. At least its not all pineapple and coconut flavored, which would be worse mixed with a tobacco flavor. Thats why I havent tried Malibu Menthol yet, as I dont want a coconut-tobacco juice mix....

I did like Torque 56, Freedom Juice though.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
I got more clove (like a clove analog) than cinnamon...but no one else has mentioned clove that I know of LOL!

Something i wonder about the tiki juice is that nobody seems to get the cinnamon taste i get :) did you ? kind of like bwb ejoker if you got the chance to try that one.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Yeah Tiki is well blended, i cant say i got used to the taste because when i finish the 7ml bottle i never bought it again but for me i was getting something spicey that never figured out and cinnamon lol

The malibu was actually a nice vape but like the tiki never was ordered again.

Hey roxette!
Yea i hear ya....the tiki i wouldn't order again...capt. jack is similar..but much better.
If you want a great all day vape...get the freedom juice..that and torque are the best eliquids...and dark&mellow from vapor........that iv'e ever had.
the malibu , i think would be great on a 306 atty..to get the most flavor from it.
cya round brother!

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
torque and freedom are my favorites too.....unreal those 2 juices huh?
never had nothing better!

I ordered 5 flavors from Halo so far, and one was Tiki Juice, and although its not what I'd call bad or terrible, its not all that good either. I dont like the spice flavor to it. At least its not all pineapple and coconut flavored, which would be worse mixed with a tobacco flavor. Thats why I havent tried Malibu Menthol yet, as I dont want a coconut-tobacco juice mix....

I did like Torque 56, Freedom Juice though.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise

This is going to sound really weird.. Tiki tastes like a Christmas store specifically in the northeast.. i know that's weird, but thats exactly what it reminds me of.. I have a love hate relationship with it. I love it while im vaping it, but hate it when I try to switch liquids and its stuck in the atty for a while.

I love pretty much all the Halo I have tried, its all bold and has a great throat hit even at low nic. Tribecca & Torque 56 is at the top of my all day vapes, alternated with COV4. The only one I didnt like from Halo was one of the menthol ones.

Lastly, Has anyone tried "Longhorn"? to ME it tastes almost exactly like the "Captain Jack" (maybe even rebranded as such) and I'm not totally into it.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Yea i tried the Longhorn, my buddy had a 7ml bottle.
I thought it was very good, and yea, it's a little sweet, chocolately hint in the juice. it's kind of like capt. jack, but capt. jack is not as in your face ya know.

But if you like Torque and tribecca...YOu will love Freedom Juice..it's as good if not better then torque!
And if you like really really rich tobacco...I vaped Dark & Mellow from vapor......com....and Oury-4....omg...those 2 juices are top 5 all time.....with torque and freedom juice....unreal flavor .....
You gotta try that juice man from vb.....it's really awesome too.:vapor:

This is going to sound really weird.. Tiki tastes like a Christmas store specifically in the northeast.. i know that's weird, but thats exactly what it reminds me of.. I have a love hate relationship with it. I love it while im vaping it, but hate it when I try to switch liquids and its stuck in the atty for a while.

I love pretty much all the Halo I have tried, its all bold and has a great throat hit even at low nic. Tribecca & Torque 56 is at the top of my all day vapes, alternated with COV4. The only one I didnt like from Halo was one of the menthol ones.

Lastly, Has anyone tried "Longhorn"? to ME it tastes almost exactly like the "Captain Jack" (maybe even rebranded as such) and I'm not totally into it.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Thats funny, When they say taste is subjective its the case here. I really don't like "Longhorn" to the point I might give it away or sell it. I tried Freedom Juice and I also dont like that. Both of those have some common underlying flavor that stays with me. In fact, I love prime 15, but that and Tribecca dont hit me like "tobacco" more as just a pleasurable flavor to vape.

I like dark and mellow, and even BWB Casablanca, so im not opposed to strong "tobacco" flavors. Still havent tried Bobas Bounty, Thats the next one I need to get.

All in all, I always end up with Halo (tribecca, torque 56, prime 15) or COV4 in my all day gear.

Yea i tried the Longhorn, my buddy had a 7ml bottle.
I thought it was very good, and yea, it's a little sweet, chocolately hint in the juice. it's kind of like capt. jack, but capt. jack is not as in your face ya know.

But if you like Torque and tribecca...YOu will love Freedom Juice..it's as good if not better then torque!
And if you like really really rich tobacco...I vaped Dark & Mellow from vapor......com....and Oury-4....omg...those 2 juices are top 5 all time.....with torque and freedom juice....unreal flavor .....
You gotta try that juice man from vb.....it's really awesome too.:vapor:

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Malibu has become my ADV - much to my surprise! I've always been leery of methols and fruits, so to find that a combination of both was so delicious was unexpected. (I was a dedicated 555 vaper til now)
Just enough menthol to give it a pleasant tingle, like with a mint. And just the right blend of pineapple/coconut - I don't taste one more than the other. I just love this stuff :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread