Has Vaping converted non-smokers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweazee

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
USA, MO
I started researching ecigs for my Aunt. Her bday is this week, and so after a one week of reading post and reviewing UT, I ordered her a 901 kit and one extra 808 battery and charger.

I then ordered her some nic flavors.

I have read so many post about the different flavors, that I want to try some 0mg ejuice.
Maybe it will kick my chocolate and candy bad habit, and I can lose weight.

So are there any non-smoker converters vaping? If so, are you vaping more that 0mg?

Thanks.

p.s. The only time I ever smoked was when I was 21 and only in bars for about 1 year.
so maybe 1 pack a month if even that. That was over 20 years ago.

Last edited:

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va
No one I know of is recommending for a non smoker to take up vaping at this time. There are no long term studies as to the effect it might have. The reason people here are saying to vape is to replace regular cigs and from what info is avail so far and from the reports from smokers of improved health it is almost certain that vaping is better than smoking. I would say at this point if your not smoking then don't take up vaping until long term studies have been done.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Yeah for sure would have to say don't do it. Short term we know it is relatively safe but long term we just don't know yet. We could all start growing tails or something ten years down the road. So even though it is the new fad and for sure vaping would make you cool. I would not start unless you were already smoking and trying to get off those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread