Hello ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrodox

Sep 9, 2013
Brick, NJ
Hello, to all ECF members out there.

I've recently joined ECF, found this forum through a websearch while seeking information on various mods and atomizers. There seems to be a wealth of information here.

A little introduction, I started "vaping" a couple years back as a way to assuage cravings when I attempted to quit smoking for the first time. At the time, I didn't know much about e-Cigarettes other than the information available from convenience store employees trying to sell $10 one-off Blu-style e-Cigarettes. I ended up ordering a JoyeTech "auto" style setup, using the small cigarette-sized batteries, a charging case and some cartomizers online... However, I work a job where our shifts often run into the 13+ hour range, and the fact that the batteries would keep dying on me while I was out at post ended up pushing me back towards buying packs of "analogs."

I went back to smoking, but about 6 months ago got a little more into "serious" vaping when a small shop opened up by my home. I went through some eGo Twist setups with clearomizers, then started looking for more "serious" setups still. I ended up getting a KangerTech ProTank to use with my Twist batteries, but after breaking both batteries I had, and still being less than impressed with the amount of charge they held, I decided to go "full-size." I ended up getting an eVic to use with my ProTank, and for a couple months that was a pretty good setup, until I ended up snapping my eVic in half (I'm pretty hard on stuff, when we get a call it gets shoved in my pocket and sometimes gets banged around.) After trying "analog" cigarettes again while my eVic was out of commission, I decided I didn't want to go back to them, and I really wanted to get back to vaping.

Finally, I ended up going full on and getting something I knew wouldn't break on me thanks to some of the research I did on here, and around the web. I ended up with a ProVari V2.5 with the 18650 extender, picked up 3 AW 18650 2000 mAh batteries, and a GG Ithaka atomizer. The experience with this setup is the best I've ever had vaping and it's been probably the best investment I've made in the pursuit.

I'm currently in the midst of finding juices that I like for an "everyday" vape, I've got a bunch of Fuzion Vapers flavors that I really enjoy, I ordered a couple of their sampler packs. I've also used some from my local shop, a shop I visited in Bridgeport, and some of CoV's organic juices.

Anyway, glad to meet everyone here, and thanks for the information you've already provided me in my pursuit of this hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread