• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Hi fellow ecig using believers! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I haven't been all that active recently on the forums but here is a place I wouldn't mind spending more time in :) I'm 29, live in Colorado and have been vaping since August 09. Hopefully I'll get to participate in some great discussions here, just nice to have a place to fellowship with other believers!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Welcome Scott! It is so nice to meet you. I have a son that lives in Colorado. He and his family just love it there. It's too dry for me. I'm a Southern girl and there are times that some humidity is a good thing! It's great for the complexion, even though I hardly get out of the house in the summer! Too much humidity. :laugh: You just can't have everything!!!!!!!

Just jump in and start typing your fingers off! We do! We love to encourage and lift up our brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. These days are trying, to say the least. But we've always got plenty of room for all that want to be here! We have a great group from all walks of life. Again, welcome! :)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Hi fellow ecig using believers! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I haven't been all that active recently on the forums but here is a place I wouldn't mind spending more time in :) I'm 29, live in Colorado and have been vaping since August 09. Hopefully I'll get to participate in some great discussions here, just nice to have a place to fellowship with other believers!

Hi Scott & Welcome! :)

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Hi Scott. I welcome you as well. (are you on the "wet" side of Colorado or the "dry" side?)

Well that certainly was a warm welcome! Chimney, I'm not sure which side would be the wet side but I live in the Denver area and it's snowing right now so I guess the wet side? lol, I should also say my name is actually Adam, scott tenorman is just an avatar. I'm sure I"ll be seeing you all around the boards, and I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve!!!

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Well that certainly was a warm welcome! Chimney, I'm not sure which side would be the wet side but I live in the Denver area and it's snowing right now so I guess the wet side? lol, I should also say my name is actually Adam, scott tenorman is just an avatar. I'm sure I"ll be seeing you all around the boards, and I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve!!!

LOL! I toured Colorado years ago (and loved it!). Back then, people talked about the wet side and the dry side. Basically, the wet side was east of the Rockies, and the dry side was west of them. (Compare say, Estes Park and Durango....)

Oh, and welcome Adam. I'm Karen.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Welcome Scott (Adam!) This is an awesome place to hang out with some Kings' Kids! A very Happy New Year to you too!

Hi Karen (and Karen) :) I quoted this because I really like the term "King's Kids"! I've never heard it that way before and I really like the picture it puts in my head, thanks :)

Last edited:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Hi Karen (and Karen) :) I quoted this because I really like the term "King's Kids"! I've never heard it that way before and I really like the picture it puts in my head, thanks :)

A male child of the King is a Prince. A female child is a Princess! But, that's only if you want to get technical about it, which I like doing sometimes when I need an uplift.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread