Hello from a Newbie to Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleH74

Jan 13, 2015
Vermont
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I've been smoking analogs for over 10 years. Started with buying pre-made and then eventually moved to rolling my own to help cut down on cost and how much I was smoking. I just started using disposable cig-alikes. I happened across reviews for Halo Triton and realized that the refillable vaping device was a better alternative than the disposables I was using. I've been using it for a week now and only have 10 analogs since I started with the Halo. I'm still learning about vaping and look forward to advancing my experience with it and reducing my nicotine intake.:)

lilyxu

Moved On
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Wow! a whole crowd of new folks!

Welcome to the forum, everyone! If you have any questions, concerns or need help or advice, this is the place to be! Just ask and someone will come by shortly to help out.

In the meantime, get comfy, settle in, join some discussions. Tell us a little about yourself, but mainly just make yourself at home.

Happy Vaping!

GeorgeF

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
Taunton, MA, USA
Welcome MichelleH74 and other new members. You have made a good choice in using refillables. Halo makes some pretty good juice as well.
If you have a local B&M near you, I suggest to you and any other newbie stop in and see if they have try before you buy. Most around here have juice samples of what they sell. Helps in buying only what you like and not just what sounds good.

Before you know it you will be away from analogs completely.
I have been for almost 5 months.
Good luck

MackCloud

Jan 14, 2015
USA
View attachment 403893
Wow! a whole crowd of new folks!

Welcome to the forum, everyone! If you have any questions, concerns or need help or advice, this is the place to be! Just ask and someone will come by shortly to help out.

In the meantime, get comfy, settle in, join some discussions. Tell us a little about yourself, but mainly just make yourself at home.

Happy Vaping!

Thank you very much. :)

This forum was such a great resource for me as I was searching for information on what devices I should be looking at for my initial setup. I've been sending everyone that asks me questions to these forums so they can see for themselves what other people are saying. Love that it's such a newbie-friendly place! :)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf MichelleH74. Nice to meet you and so glad you are here. A big congrats on the vaping. I bet it won't take you long to get into all the DIY if you are frugal like me. You wouldn't believe how easy it is and how much it saves. Welcome to the new healthier alternative. Look forward to reading more about you. Have fun and happy vaping to you.

• Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread